Sign in to follow this  
DayZed

FPS?

Hey guys. Just wanted to come here to do a little survey, or something..

Anyways, how many fps do you get while running DayZ? (Include game resolution etc etc)

What is a good amount of fps while running DayZ?

I use 1920x1080 resolution + 3D Resolution, I turn down everything as low as possible and get 60 FPS, 30 fps when there's stuff going on. This is a shock to me, since I can run most games with very good FPS.

I even tried overclocking, but it does not help.

• Like 1

Its not your Pcs fault, its the game. I have a Intel core i7-3930k CPU , NVIDIA GTX 680 Graphiccard. 32 GB RAM. And still have verry much Fps issues in this game while playing.

back to topic.

I play at Resolution 1920 x 1080 and every details on Verry high , antisitropic filtering High , anti aliasing 16 x , had never more than 60 fps, (Vsync is turned off.) !

Is there a key or command to display FPS? I have been trying to see mine so I can judge where to set my graphics settings?

I generally have fraps running most of the time, incase that something record worthy happens while playing. Fraps displays your FPS in the corner.

1280 * 1024

22 Fps.

6 year old computer, runs most other games just fine tho. Going to put together a new computer soon.

If you getting bad fps its because your games isn't set up right.

Have you considered that someone might be getting bad fps because their computer is seriously outdated and simply lacks the power to pump out more fps ?

Running it on 1920x1080 and 1920x1080 on 3d.

Everything is putted on high and very high. It runs on everything over 50 stable for sure! Haven't checked the fps yet though..

Have you considered that someone might be getting bad fps because their computer is seriously outdated and simply lacks the power to pump out more fps ?

Have you ever considered that the mod/game is retardedly fucking horrible made?

• Like 1