Sign in to follow this  
wrobel

Ambushing The WDU (Walking Dead USMC)

Before i begin, i would like to say that this is one pf my proudest moments of banditry. In the end, i think it was a 1 v 4 fight, however, if you count the freshly spawned members who grabbed weapons from their nearby camp.

So, as i was moving north from Balota, i found a ghillie suited man holding a rifle running away from me. I had been running over the northern hill, so i assumed that he had been scared. I put two shots into his legs and he quickly fell over. I moved in for the kill, however, he disconnected like a fucking asshole. Right after this, i heard shots back at the airstrip. I ran back up to the top of the hill and yanked out my binoculars.

Through my binocs, i saw a four man team fighting off zeds. I thougt that the man i had shot was their overwatch and wanted revenge for his cowardice. I knew that the men at the airfield were in my power. Giddy with joy i ran down the hill, to get my revenge.

As i entered by the back of the cotrol tower i saw a group of three men. The first to die was a man holding a mak, who was sent to the feasting halls by a three round burst.

I then noticed that his two friends had ran, so i went behind the hangar and ran into a man wielding an M16. He managed to hit my twice as i scrambled for cover. I quickly fled and bandaged myself. By this time, i had wounded an uknown and had killed Pvt Otterson ( i think that was his name). After returning, i killed a Pvt Entoch who was unarmed. Another man (whos name o forget) died charging me with an M16.

While this was going on, i remembered that the original group had had four mmbers. All of these members had weapons. Therefore, the unarmed man had respawned. Basically this meant that out pf the original group only three had died. While i sat waiting for the rest of the clan to show up, "Cpt Smith was killed" popped up. I then knee that the entire expedition had perished.

When all was said and done, i gained 5 kills. I gained another when i ambushed a man named a Jeffrey outside of Balota, he gave me a nice new DMR. In the end, my bloodlust wasnt satisfied, because the loot on the bodies was stuff that i already had, or was not as good as my equipment.

Thanks for reading (if you actually finished). I also hope that the WDU see this, and answer for their cowardice. (btw, my loadout included an M4A3 CCO with 8 mags, a G17, and an AKM in my Coyote backpack)

• Like 2

blah blah blah

ive fought WDU 4 vs 7, not a single log from them, so i highly doubt it was them...

If no one believes this stroy then fine. I did kill them and i said that the overwatch logged. Im not dven sure if the guy was part of the WDU. It was just a guess. However, i did fight the WDU, because their tags popped up when they died. All this happened at Balota on US35, their home server. And finally, one member of their group did flee, because out of the 4 i saw, three died albeit multiple times.

• Like 1

im not denying you killing them, im just saying i have yet to see them combat log, nor do they allow it, so it would be silly for them to do it.

Well, i did say that the sniper logged. I never confirmed that he was one of them. However, one member of their group dis flee, making him a coward.

Kudos to you Aleksandr if you accomplished all you stated that you did. I was not in the formation that was in the Balota squad's AO. In either case, I can assure you that none of our guys combat logged. Balota is a high traffic area so it is entirely possible you came across another player in the process. Our members before they are even accepted into WDUSMC are briefed on the consequences of ghosting and combat logging. We have banned one of our own guys before for combat logging. That is something that we will not tolerate. I encourage you that if you are 100% certain and can show me some sort of proof or a screen shot with a time stamp I will pull all corresponding logs and have that member removed from our ranks as well as our server. Until then, keep up the good work.

Edited by psyth

Kudos to you Aleksandr if you accomplished all you stated that you did. I was not in the formation that was in the Balota squad's AO. In either case, I can assure you that none of our guys combat logged. Balota is a high traffic area so it is entirely possible you came across another player in the process. Our members before they are even accepted into WDUSMC are briefed on the consequences of ghosting and combat logging. We have banned one of our own guys before for combat logging. That is something that we will not tolerate. I encourage you that if you are 100% certain and can show me some sort of proof or a screen shot with a time stamp I will pull all corresponding logs and have that member removed from our ranks as well as our server. Until then, keep up the good work.

This is an old post, however, I know now that it wasnt your guy. Even though he was there at the same time, he wasn't yours. I know this because he came back. He was camping there and shot my friend. I came at him with an MP5 ( terrible choice), and shot him with half a clip. He DC'ed and survived. That was probably unwise to add to the story, and I will edit it if you would like.