bigtbone

Playing with two players under the same connection

Okay, so here's the deal, my friend and I have arma2CO with the DayZ mod. I know that we both can't play the game at the same time if we're sharing an internet connection. I also know that we have to open another port for one of us to play on. The problem is that I have no idea what port I'm suppose to open. Can somebody please just tell me what to do, or give me a guide for two people to play the game at the same time on the same internet connection?

-Thanks,

bigtbone

You can't play Arma2 CO if you have two copies of it on Steam while under the same connection? :huh:

If you're talking about having two computers using the same service off one router, then it should work just fine. Me and my girlfriend just got done playing, and we play off laptops sharing the same wifi.

• Like 1

As long as you have a spare ethernet cable to plug in to the second pc you will be fine. Plug it into the router and it should automatically pick up the connection, sometimes you may have to diagnose the internet connection for it to pick up (win7) , basically its a plug and play.