Sign in to follow this  
SGEnnui

Everyone Died

No Clue what happened but im heated,was full hp looting a corpse in a room with one door and no one in it and i Flop over and DIE then everyone else on the server starts to die one by one. Was this a Hack if so how do i get my stuff back b/c I just got to Cherno and got some Good stuff for once and yeaaaaa not cool

Us server 241 host www.82ndid.com

Edited by SGEnnui
  • Like 2

I was on the server playing with my GF. We both died instantly. A hacker nuked it. Too bad, we had just gotten really geared up.

Yeah the same thing just happend to me and my friend.. we were in a forest and somehow it pops up green/yellow smoke on my friends spot that only i could see and then like 2 minutes after we just flip over and die at the same time!

It was really weird.

And we played on swedish server SE4.

Edited by Coffinshakers

Any comments on what will be done about this...............

As far as I know they don't restore characters due to hackers killing them. So yeah, we have to start over.

I had guille suit, NVGs, M107. I don't mind much. Starting over is fun.

Edited by Twoski

Me and friend was being chased by green-ish smoke in Zelenogorsk. We didn't have any good gear so we start running into a forest to take cover. I disconnected due to lag and rubberbanding and reconnected, we run into another forest and the green smoke appears again and again. And then we just die at the same time. It was almost like an explosion but there was no explosion effect, no grenade smoke effect no fire effect and no sound, nothing.

Edited by Nercis

This is really easy for hackers to do, because they just execute a script in the ArmA2 engine.