Sign in to follow this  
Kingkenneh

Stuck on loading for 10 years.

It seems A LOT of severs keep me and a few friends of mine stuck at loading forever.

We can join one server and it'll work, try the next and nothing. Stuck on loading. Is this a hive issue or the server just sucking?

Seems mainly due to server stress, some servers take ages, others go instantly. might be the people hosting the servers. Vilayer seems to be quick atm.

I just bought and installed this game today and I havent been able to join a single server. Not in Day Z mod, not in Arma 2, and not in Arma 2CO. Is this some recent patch issue or something? Im about to ask for my money back. I just want to play DayZ =(

This is definitely server lag/stress. If you can get in contact with a server's owners (teamspeak/forums/etc), ask them to set up a system that restarts their server at least once a day. The servers that get restarted around every 6 hours seem to be the most stable, so as long as server restarts are scheduled (to prevent rollback) and you disconnect in time, you should be good. Find a server you can connect to, and stick with it pal.