Sign in to follow this  
MustardTiger88

Starvation and Dehydration are Coming on Quick!

Please help me!

I`ve been playing for hours and found a bunch of stuff that I don`t want to lose, and I can`t find any animals to hunt or water to drink!

I`ve got a hunting knife and hatchet so all I need is an animal to start cooking, but I can`t find any!

A canteen seems impossible to find and I am dehydrating quickly...Can I use empty whiskey bottles for water?

PLEASE SOMEONE PROVIDE SOME ADVICE AND HELP ME STAY ALIVE!!!

I can help you, however, the help will take roughly 2 hours to even log in. If you are indeed serious about saving your life, I can help you, PM me and I will give you further instructions.

YOU ALSO NEED MATCHES TO COOK MEAT DUDE!!!!

Edited by Caviano

why are you so eager to get meat? just find a bunch of cans.

Meat is much it give you more blood back. But if you are just hungry and need no healing

I was in a similar situation today, I had plenty of water and soda but took all my last 3 cans of food quickly because my blood was so low after a firefight with another player and later zeds attack. I got my main gear on elektro, from there i move to Topolka Dam, there I got attacked by a zed again, I was seeing all black and white and blurry, i had to take my last can of sardines to recover a little of blood. Then I wanted to go to Pusta, but I have no compass and took the wrong direction, end up again in elektro, I had to make a decision if to enter to find some more food, but then I heard someone shooting at my direction I started running from where I came, I had plenty of drink but no food at this point, again on Pusta couldn't find any food, so I continued to Mogilevka, when I arrived by food indicator was already pretty red. After going into every building I couldn't find any food, i was like "ok this may be the end for my character", but luckily I found a can of food on the last building, probably minutes before starving to death.

I learn my lesson, drop the stupid flares and chem lights and pack all the food you can find instead before going into a long trip. If you are into a big city it shouldn't be hard to find food and drinks, but inland, things can get pretty serious if you haven't packed good provisions in your backpack.

If you don't have canteen or meat, save one can of beans and a soda, but always drink/eat one of each before you head out of a town. It'll help you last a little longer between towns when you start heading north.

start heading north? what's with all this talk of the north?

and i haven't been able to find a canteen or food cans and i've been searching through a city for almost 3 hours.

If your in the city then find the super market or office building, they will be full of suplies.