Sign in to follow this  
idunc

Looking for small group/clan

I wasn't sure whether to post this in the Survivor HQ or the Bandit Campfire, as I play a style of a mix of both.

I am looking for a small group/clan to play with. By small I mean the group/clan doesn't have like 5 subgroups. I like to be apart of a main group who all work together and raid places for loot. Preferably one with a base camp/vehicles, but not necessary. I would love to participate in raids on cities and airfields, and go searching for crash sites with others.

My Playstyle

I am a friendly person. But when I'm geared well, I don't take any chances. Anyone with a gun is a threat to me, unless I know them. If I just spawned and raided Cherno/Electro for the usual AK and ALICE Pack and Revolver, then I am not so fast to pull the trigger. If I run up on someone and they don't notice, I may or may not make contact, but I will certainly not shoot.

On the other hand, if I am pretty well geared, I will not take chances. I will shoot without making contact if I feel it's necessary. Sure, if it is very clear that a player is friendly, I will not engage. But it's hard to come by such players with genuine friendliness, especially up north.

I hope you can understand my playstyle and consider taking me in.

We have a steam group called the Anti-Bandits. And from what I read you sound like you would be a very good asset to the team. Join the steam group chat below if interested.

http://steamcommunit...groups/TAB-DayZ

Am I not really anti-Bandit. I do enjoy PvP, although I haven't experienced much of it, which is why I want to join a group that raids cities and airfields. Not just for loot, but the thrill of running into other players, potentially creating a firefight.

I'm still looking for a small group/clan. I've been alive for quite some time and I'd like to start PvPing and raiding.

Add me on Skype. Axesteel is the name! IGN is VenomStrike. Steam id is redpeavey2017.

I think that this might fit me better. I don't take chances... shot a guy not too long ago for no reason and it didn't sit well with me. I have gear and I am also looking for some people to play with. Give me a shout I am a friendly person and I feel I would be an asset to any team weather it be scouting (I have a DMZ) or whatever. Just looking for some pals to play with.

I'm still looking for an established group. I live on the East coast. I am ready to jump into PvP and raids and whatnot.