Sign in to follow this  
EnfieldSniper

WARNING TO THOSE WHO USE THIS THREAD

Two days ago I noticed a topic in the "Survior HQ" Thread asking for help in Elektro blah blah blah and so I decided I'd help him to find out he shoots me in the leg. I shot back and kill him and start cooking my steaks to eat.

THE POINT OF THIS IS THAT THERE ARE NO UN-CORRUPT SURVIVORS OUT THERE 7/10 TIMES THEY TURN ON EACH OTHER AND SHOOT EACH OTHER LIKE IN MY CASE

THIS IS A WARNING TO THOSE WHO USE THIS THREAD CAUSE HALF OF THE PEOPLE ASKING FOR HELP ARE BANDITS

A moto in DayZ is "Shoot who you don't trust/know" and I recommend you think about that before you use this thread to help others cause you could be a victim to another taitorous person

Edited by EnfieldSniper

I bet you they are just bandits coming into Survivor HQ and arranging these meetings with people so they can shoot them.

Two days ago I noticed a topic in the "Survior HQ" Thread asking for help in Elektro blah blah blah and so I decided I'd help him to find out he shoots me in the leg. I shot back and kill him and start cooking my steaks to eat.

THE POINT OF THIS IS THAT THERE ARE NO UN-CORRUPT SURVIVORS OUT THERE 7/10 TIMES THEY TURN ON EACH OTHER AND SHOOT EACH OTHER LIKE IN MY CASE

THIS IS A WARNING TO THOSE WHO USE THIS THREAD CAUSE HALF OF THE PEOPLE ASKING FOR HELP ARE BANDITS

A moto in DayZ is "Shoot who you don't trust/know" and I recommend you think about that before you use this thread to help others cause you could be a victim to another taitorous person

Or how about you learn who to trust based on credibility? For example, I offer my help to any and all who need it. Doesn't mean I'm going to go meet them unequipped and without backup.

Don't start causing mass paranoia because you've made bad choices. Terrible choice on your part. But that's no ones fault but yours.

----

Also change the title to "forum" not "thread".

THIS is a thread... this site is a FORUM.

Edited by Caviano
  • Like 3

Not all of us are bad. If you start shooting on sight then you are just part of the problem. Yes, us innocents have those situations where the bandit filth actually start doing something half smart. But don't get all the new players in a shoot on sight attitude because of your personal experience.

The Anti-Bandits Steam Group (Hop on the chat for an invite):

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TAB-DayZ

• Like 2

Or how about you learn who to trust based on credibility? For example, I offer my help to any and all who need it. Doesn't mean I'm going to go meet them unequipped and without backup.

Don't start causing mass paranoia because you've made bad choices. Terrible choice on your part. But that's no ones fault but yours.

----

+1. Beaned.

+1. Beaned.

=D most appreciated sir. Be safe survivor.

I didn't post this to tell you not to trust anyone, I posted this as a warning not a definite Rule

PLEASE CAN YOU LEARN TO READ

----

I SEE YOUR POINT BUT THIS IS A WARNING NOT A DEFINITE RULE

AND SORRY REALISED THE SITE NOT FORUM THINGY BUT I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE SURVIVOR HQ BIT NOT THE ACTUAL FORUM

I SEE YOUR POINT BUT THIS IS A WARNING NOT A DEFINITE RULE

AND SORRY REALISED THE SITE NOT FORUM THINGY BUT I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE SURVIVOR HQ BIT NOT THE ACTUAL FORUM

Talking in caps makes me see my flaws.