justeezywoo

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I finally patched to the newest beta, and now i'm stuck at wait for host.

AND NO, its not the servers I've waited for 30 minutes on at least 3.

Yeah there is a problem with the new beta patch. What else is new. I have the same problem.

I don't think the latest beta version is supported yet. The same thing happened to me, I reverted, and everything has worked from then on.

I don't think the latest beta version is supported yet. The same thing happened to me, I reverted, and everything has worked from then on.

To which beta?

I use the 94876 build and everything has worked fine! Hope this helps! Oh and if it did I could really use your beans! :beans:

• Like 3

I use the 94876 build and everything has worked fine! Hope this helps! Oh and if it did I could really use your beans! :beans:

This is the correct beta build for 1.7.2.3. You get beans for your avatar, and this post.

• Like 2

TH

THANK YOU IT WORKED!

This is the correct beta build for 1.7.2.3. You get beans for your avatar, and this post.

I didn't catch his avatar so you get *my* beans.

Edited by DayZPvP.com
  • Like 1

I didn't catch his avatar so you get my beans.

It's a Heineken bottle with arms folded behind the neck.. I'm assuming it's suntanning on the beach. My favorite (don't tell the police I'm an underage drinker, please).