Sign in to follow this  
JoeytheCat

Are Ghillie Suits and other Attire still bugged?

Wasn't sure if they are safe to wear again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

"No" as in use the goddamned search function.

Little rude, but I tried searching for what I could, still left left unanswered.

I do believe that they're fixed in 1.7.2.3

Little rude, but I tried searching for what I could, still left left unanswered.

They are fixed. The only problem you will have in 1.7.2.3 is a server with an outdated Hive (as after you put on your ghillie no progress would be save if you were playing on a server with an outdated Hive). However, this should not be happening due to http://dayzmod.com/f...-0621-or-newer/

No spawning in the ocean/losing all items should occur. You should report those occurrences in the bug reports section if they do.

Edited by PricelineNegotiator

put all your gear on the ground, put on the suit, and when you're still alive, pick up your gear again. simple as hell.

At some point it is. On some servers (mostly on those that have tag "test" but even on some without such tag) I had my ghillie and camo disappeared, so I had only survivor suit on me =/ No loot disappeared though.

Either way your ghillie is going to disapear due to bugs, bad hive to server connection, corrupt patches, troll bandits, etc.

No use getting attached to it especially on alpha. I got a feeling when the DayZ game is completed, we'll have a fresh start again.