Sign in to follow this  
gav_hill_2009@hotmail.co.uk

SCOTISH CLAN RECRUITING!

We have 4 players. We play UK servers and meet up in easy spots. We all have different roles , e.g spotter ect.. Somebody carrys all the medic stuff. We have 2 snipers, 1 enfield and 1 ak47 (rusher)

We are recruiting scottish players ONLY no ENGLISH- ------------Or any other country except from england. If your english and you're cool i suppose we can try you out, but be excepted to be pounded/slagged 24/7..

You must have teamspeak 3

If you wanna join pm me or post here :D

Also we play on uk servers to kill the English.

Edited by -gavin-
  • Like 5

SpiderGaming.org - We only recruit non Scottish players. :P

Just kidding... but remember folks, this was their post. So, let this be a catch-all for the rest of the world outside of Scotland.

I'm a Canadian... There's enough Scots over here to make us practically family!!! And you're accents are so much fun to listen to!!!

I'm a Canadian... There's enough Scots over here to make us practically family!!! And you're accents are so much fun to listen to!!!

Cause 1/4 of our country went to canada to canada :D

Oh btw you aint heard a glasgow accent :)

Edited by -gavin-

wee bit racist...but whatever

Seriously...what a bunch of bawbags....you canny even spell Scottish right on the thread name ya nugget!

What age are you...12? And you're contradictory lines.....Scots Only, No English...unless you're cool...lmfao Epic!!!

We are a bunch of Scots, Irish and English (No welsh yet) that play together and are about to get a server up, just waiting on an ID. We welcome anyone that can speak English!!!

Not like these racist dobbers lol

Edited by TheWeedMan

Seriously...what a bunch of bawbags....you canny even spell Scottish right on the thread name ya nugget!

What age are you...12? And you're contradictory lines.....Scots Only, No English...unless you're cool...lmfao Epic!!!

We are a bunch of Scots, Irish and English (No welsh yet) that play together and are about to get a server up, just waiting on an ID. We welcome anyone that can speak English!!!

Not like these racist dobbers lol

I agree, WeedMan - I was born in Glasgow and lived here ever since, but I hope things like this OP don't discourage many from our country, or it's people. Heck, my current group is a mix of Welsh & English, with me being the only Scot - though we've also got a Finnish friend on board.

We also have a Mookie, but as of yet nobody know's where he's from, or to be more precise, what, he is...

@OP - good luck with the recruiting! Maybe we'll bump into each other, on a server, someday.

I'm SCOTTISH.

And you've failed our nation, by spelling SCOTTISH wrongly on the title of the thread.

Also, hunting english people? are you twelve? How would you even know if they are english unless they were speaking VOIP direct comms? ( which no one does as skype and TS are much better. )

Utter bawbag.

• Like 1

Now your a racist and a biggot Gavin....yes im a Hun and proud lol I've been gaming since you were in nappies and always used this name. Im Hardsyle not hardcore ;)

Now your a racist and a biggot Gavin....yes im a Hun and proud lol I've been gaming since you were in nappies and always used this name. Im Hardsyle not hardcore ;)

Yer teams deed. Come on my ts ill make you leave.

Edited by -gavin-

I'm SCOTTISH.

And you've failed our nation, by spelling SCOTTISH wrongly on the title of the thread.

Also, hunting english people? are you twelve? How would you even know if they are english unless they were speaking VOIP direct comms? ( which no one does as skype and TS are much better. )

Utter bawbag.

Gavin is dyslexic and it was a simple mistake that he made he is also not the age of 12 he is 17 ya mad fanny and we have a teamspeak server...

Again wi the Huns pish....yer patters like a priests spunk....only wee bhoys love it ;)