Sign in to follow this  
Numinak

The game Taunts me!

I had just snuck into a town on a food supply mission (I was having nil luck finding livestock to kill). Snuck into the store...and found no less than 3 maps and 4 binocs! If I had had any room at all I would have stuck them all in my pack, but as it was I had to console myself with just an extra of each.

Also, I found a tent in the church across the way. My first!...Now I have no idea where I want to set it up, since being Lone wolf right now I have no need to stay in one spot, and I'm so far north that the time spent running for it would just be better spent looting. And the closer to the coast I go, the better the chance it'll get discovered and looted.

Oh well, I'm having fun! Just need to find a 'trustworthy' person to run with! My nerves are getting shot having to watch everywhere at once!

• Like 2

:facepalm: Im confused as to why you would take 2 or more binoculars and maps. One is sufficient.

Edited by The FriendlyOldMan

where do you play, if you play on US servers PM me :).

:facepalm: Im confused as to why you would take 2 or more binoculars and maps. One is sufficient.

he wanted to give to a possible ally

what times do you play? my team mate is taking a break for a little R&R and I am looking for someone to pick up the slack. I play 7pm est to around 10pm est.