Sign in to follow this  
nsaine

First time playing Arma and DAYZ looking for partner

Looking for someone to team up with, will be playing most of the night. I dont care if your new or experienced player, but I prefer you have ventrillo and live in the U.S.

Im new but Ill help best i can but im watching my shows until 10 then ill play for like two hours or so

I have no idea what ventrillo is and I live in Toronto, Canada, but am on the exact same page as you...mind you I have been playing for a couple of hours now. If you live in North eastern US connection should be good.

Im new but Ill help best i can but im watching my shows until 10 then ill play for like two hours or so

Ok cool, you got ventrilo or mumble?

I have no idea what ventrillo is and I live in Toronto, Canada, but am on the exact same page as you...mind you I have been playing for a couple of hours now. If you live in North eastern US connection should be good.

I live in Texas

yea I used ventrillo a little i think you type server name a connect right? Oh yea im from the US

yea I used ventrillo a little i think you type server name a connect right? Oh yea im from the US

yes, im downloading operation arrowhead now when thats done I can be ready to play

im watching trueblood then breaking bad then i can play for like 2-3 hours

ok do you have ventrilo i can tell you server info and you can join whenever you are ready

im fairly new and looking for some people to group up with. I have vent also

im fairly new and looking for some people to group up with. I have vent also

ok crazy sent you the vent info mate

Hey guys, i'd like you join forces with you, im pretty knew as well, in here for a week now

It's too boring and most of all too dangerous playing alone :)

Write me so we can meet up.

Hey guys im a new player, just started and looking for some people to play with. If you would like to play add me on steam : Chaoticlegend