Sign in to follow this  
gll_5852@hotmail.com

DayZ and Vehicles

Vehicles are the hardest thing to find in dayz and what i was thinking was that you make cars either have a higher spawn rate or make cars able to spawn any where there is a road because i play with 5+ people and we havent found one vehicle we have checked all spawn locations and we server hopped to try to find one but we never have.

Just make more things more realistic just make cars have a higher spawn rate or to spawn anywhere on a road (and a chance to get luck and find a perfect car with no damage because realistically who would destroy 2+ wheels their engine and oil tank. and really you see 100+ blown up cars everywhere WHY WOULD THEY BE BLOWN UP????

i really hope this is put into the newest patch it would really help

Edited by luka978
  • Like 1

Honestly, I kinda agree. You see all these blown up cars in villages - why would they be blown up? Lol?

• Like 1

i think the spawning needs to increase but the conditions are fine REALISTICALLY you won't any perfect cars they will have just been sitting there unused rotting away

Honestly, I kinda agree. You see all these blown up cars in villages - why would they be blown up? Lol?

Zombie infection in a post-soviet environment? Shit obviously hit the fan.

• Like 2

i agree that there should be more vehicles

i think the spawning needs to increase but the conditions are fine REALISTICALLY you won't any perfect cars they will have just been sitting there unused rotting away

one reason why i would say you should find a perfectly good vehicle is because look at other zombie movies the idiots just ditch their cars every where like take zombieland for example there are cars everywhere in perfect condition.

i would say sometime you get unlucky and find a blown out wheel or destroyed engine and some cars might be out of fuel.

No, the spawns are fine as is, the more vehicles you add the more bandits, like my self, will be killing you with said vehicles, think of it from that point of view. I honestly don't find them that rare anyway.

Have to agree. Sure, cars would be broken after standing still for a long while (I guess)- but I don't understand why 99.99% have burned up. Increase the spawnrate of cars, but keep the system of having to repair them.

No, the spawns are fine as is, the more vehicles you add the more bandits, like my self, will be killing you with said vehicles, think of it from that point of view. I honestly don't find them that rare anyway.

think though its incredibally hard to find one car though even if the increases the spawn chances would be great because im on day 14 and i havent seen one USEABLE car i have see one flipped atv i wouldent care about the more bandits and such it would make the game more realistic

like why does a helicopter spawn ontop or Rog Por its an old castle thats rediculious and if they had the power to land it why would ite rotor be broken or why would it be hevily damaged there are no flying zombies with heat seaking missles under their arms and a minigun for a mouth.

It isn't supposed to be TOO long after the apocalypse, so you could probably find cars that are just rusty and maybe in need of an oil change. The engines wouldn't be COMPLETELY bummed out

the rarity is fine just the saving is a issue. saving it as if it was what was in your pack or something along those lines. but then that would bring up the issue of the amount of vehicle which are in game because of saving making them somewhat less rare and fare more worth the time spent finding them why would anyone spent 5hours+ finding a damn vehicle when they either can't remember the server that they saved it on/ they had it on restarts. ending in game time for nothing. not satisfying.... >:(

I think one problem is people save the vehicles somewhere and either 1) forget where or 2) stop playing.... maybe if they made it where after you save it and the vehicle is untouched for xx amount of time it respawns.