Sign in to follow this  
xxxxenoxxx

Server hacked live, video from last night..and bandit revenge.

Was playing on US136 last night when the bombing started, whole place burning..so did the only sensible thing and ran straight towards the bombs. Random act of vengeance at the end. Hackers can blow it out their ass.

Anyone else experienced this?

• Like 3

Whats with people liking their own posts?

Is it some bug that is done automatic when someone makes a new thread or are people that hard up for some sort of public approval that they like their own post?

As my post count would suggest, im new around these parts..when i clicked on the beans i had no idea what it was.

I was on us 504 a few days ago, heard a heli flying around elektro then it crashed, so I decided to investigate, once I get up too it I see a player who immediately lays down (maybe he is hurt). I then proceed to go up to him but as I do, everyone in the server dies instantly. idk what happend so I just leave.

There's been like a hacker revolution going on. Alot of servers have hackers on them lately.

Sucks but it was interesting to see the devastation for myself...did not expect that amount of fire!! Other footage i have seen shows the bombing but the the fire was unreal on US 136.

Lol you can tell lots of DayZ players have never played Arma2, because to be amazed at a building destroyed is a sure sign of newness.

Yeah, see that destruction all the time on regular Arma2 servers.

Though that fire effect is not normal. It looks like some kind of badly done bomb script? Usually the explosion happens, buildings and environment destroyed and smoke etc, but the fire in the sky is not normal.

Thats the hard part, keeping the hackers from doing it on DayZ

I have played a bit of arma 2 in my time but not nearly enough..so far i have put in 250 hours into dayz. Looking forward to spending more time on arma 2 and 3 but for now Dayz is consuming all my time. This game has restored my faith and love for gaming..epic!