So far, the only solution we've come up with is to look carefully when you first connect. The game tells you where you've spawned.

Then, get a map somewhere on the Internet and plan a way to move to the same place.

L

So far' date=' the only solution we've come up with is to look carefully when you first connect. The game tells you where you've spawned.

Then, get a map somewhere on the Internet and plan a way to move to the same place.

L

[/quote']

Ya so far this is what me and my friend have to do, yet you spawn anywhere and you could spawn way SW or wayy SE. then take an hr to find your buddy, then get ambushed or screw something up and dead, then you spend the next HOUR suicide spawning just to get close to a friend to hunt pack.

I feel thats my only gripe about this mod. Yes even its Alpha state. I felt like all the hype this mod got past 3 weeks and the sudden "OMG GO PLAY DAY Z OR UR NOT A COOL KID" lately... and yet it has ZERO party feature or even a realistic spawning system to play with friends..

We eventually grew tired of playing alone as it would take so long to get to each other, we didn't stop playing till 6am. Most of those were reconnects and retrieving character data... you know you can get a a lot of faps in during loading times let me tell you...

Then we just gave up and played some regular missions. I see this game as fun playing ALONE, then finding FRIENDS IN-GAME. But trying to have fun with a REAL LIFE friend, its pretty dam hard atm.

There are certainly distinct challenges to playing this in a co-op vein.

It would be nice if we could choose to respawn at owned tent vs random... Or the "select cards as a group" so you spawn together but don't choose the exact place....

But we live with it.

L

There are certainly distinct challenges to playing this in a co-op vein.

It would be nice if we could choose to respawn at owned tent vs random... Or the "select cards as a group" so you spawn together but don't choose the exact place....

But we live with it.

L

Yes it would be lovely. As my friend who is a ARMA 2 modder himself, i don't see how Rocket wouldn't do something to make with friends a tad easier. There are ways. Just patience and time I guess now. What really helps though is gunning it for a castle, get a compass, and get the HD Map off the web, get that open in PDF on 2nd screen and bam, in-game map and helps a lot more. But i can see newer players struggling even worse with buddies trying to game together.