Donkamints

Hacking or Admin abuse on US PA1

Killed 2 extremely careless players at exiting the north side of the northwest airfield. They werent paying attention so they were easy prey for The semiAuto shotgun w/pellets. These players had absolutely everything both had every bottom slot tool with coyotes and NVGs. The one guy had a gun that I know isnt in dayz and the other had a bison SD with 6 mags. One of the dudes had a silenced M9 with 6 mags on him and 6 more in his backpack, the other guy had a silenced makarov.................. One of the players names I killed was So1idus and I dont remember the other one I think it was Reddy. I didnt take the crazy gun and the makarov bc i didnt want to get banned so i looted what i could and left. I thought it quite odd that they would approach from that side of the airfield so I decided to comb the woods from their entry point. Sure enough I find a white offroad truck with decent stuff in it. I gas it up and fix it (wheels yellow. hull orange) and drive off. After driving around for an hour or so I decided to stash it wayyy up north. I log for no more than 15 mins and i come back and the truck is gone(yes i saved it). RIght on the spot where i left it someone decided to put a black X that said "go" on it........ it was also the only marker on the entire in game map. There is just no way anyone found that (6 people on the server) within the time frame. I guess he thought It would be cute to put the X on it, or he couldn't give his friend the coords so he had to mark it. Oh ya not to mention the 2 pairs of nvgs were gone from our tents as well. Thats fine, that camp isnt in a great spot but I know for sure there was foul play on the part of that truck. Its impossible that someone found that in the timeframe. They probs have been extremely careful about their hacking/admin abuse until now so It went unnoticed. I play everyday 8hours+ a day I know what is possible/probable in this game. I dont care if hackers hack in gear thats totally fine with me bc they arent good players so they are easy prey for someone like me. I had a shotgun............ they had the best gear in the game and there was 2 of them vs me. You can either troll this post or take it to heart I dont really care. Iam just letting you know someone needs to look into US PA1 and Iam telling all of you not to play on that server bc they are hacking or Abusing admin privs.They obv knew where I logged off.

This was this morning EST around 4am - 6am

• Like 1

Thank you for the post, i cannot screenshot in Arma 2. Ive been told I need to fraps to get screens

Hi thought i'd reply, i was actually one of the "careless players" you killed on PA1 my forum name is the same as my in game name, and i thought id give you a little clarity on the situation.

1. My teammate(Solidus) and I are NOT PA1 Server Admins so there is no admin abuse on that server to be reported. Its actually a really good server and the admins for the couple of weeks we have been playing on it have never been abusive and have always been pretty professional and helpful.

2. The gear you collected from us was all gathered legitimately, you already mentioned the Bison i was carrying at the time and the weapon that as you said "I know isn't in dayz" was actually an L85A2 AWS, which actually is in the game and can be found at Heli Crash Sites. I have no idea about the Makarov SD you said you looted from us because both of us had M9SD's at the time. We both have been playing on PA1 for about 2 weeks and have had a campsite since day 1 so both of us were pretty geared up. The only thing we were missing was a rangefinder which is why we were at the airfield in the first place.( I really dont know why hackers would have any incentive to loot that airfield)

3. You killed us legitimately and neither of us tried to alt f4 out or server hop or anything like that. I only mention that because that pretty rare in my experience that far north.

4. About the truck: we ran back to it and it was gone... that's about the rest of what happened in regards to your claims of hacking back to its position or your campsite or whatever .Anything that happened after that was not us, and we really didn't appreciate you writing all over the in game map that we were hackers.

Now i really didn't have to post this because you really have no proof whatsoever, because it didn't happen. I just didn't want anyone thinking that PA1 has abusive server admins because it simply is not the case.

Congrats on the loot man, good kill.

Edited by dumbLuck
  • Like 2

We ran in to a bunch of players the other night on PA 1 who, after we complimented them on actually having a good firefight without alt-F4ing and ghosting, promptly started ghosting.

Were only there because our normal server was down, we will not be returning.

OP.... you know people do nothing but comb the Northern extremeties looking for vehicles and camps. I do it myself and find ALOT of vehicles, anything I dont wreck/steal I generally mark on the map for others to come steal. You may think your hiding place is great but trust me if theres just 3 or 4 people combing for camps on your server it WILL be found.

Hi thought i'd reply, i was actually one of the "careless players" you killed on PA1 my forum name is the same as my in game name, and i thought id give you a little clarity on the situation.

1. My teammate(Solidus) and I are NOT PA1 Server Admins so there is no admin abuse on that server to be reported. Its actually a really good server and the admins for the couple of weeks we have been playing on it have never been abusive and have always been pretty professional and helpful.

2. The gear you collected from us was all gathered legitimately, you already mentioned the Bison i was carrying at the time and the weapon that as you said "I know isn't in dayz" was actually an L85A2 AWS, which actually is in the game and can be found at Heli Crash Sites. I have no idea about the Makarov SD you said you looted from us because both of us had M9SD's at the time. We both have been playing on PA1 for about 2 weeks and have had a campsite since day 1 so both of us were pretty geared up. The only thing we were missing was a rangefinder which is why we were at the airfield in the first place.( I really dont know why hackers would have any incentive to loot that airfield)

3. You killed us legitimately and neither of us tried to alt f4 out or server hop or anything like that. I only mention that because that pretty rare in my experience that far north.

4. About the truck: we ran back to it and it was gone... that's about the rest of what happened in regards to your claims of hacking back to its position or your campsite or whatever .Anything that happened after that was not us, and we really didn't appreciate you writing all over the in game map that we were hackers.

Now i really didn't have to post this because you really have no proof whatsoever, because it didn't happen. I just didn't want anyone thinking that PA1 has abusive server admins because it simply is not the case.

Congrats on the loot man, good kill.

I am verbally abusive but I do not abuse my massive........... powers. Thanks for telling people I'm not a cheater.

Regards,

nipmak

PA1 Server admin: secretot.com

Edited by nipmak
  • Like 1

I am verbally abusive but I do not abuse my massive........... powers. Thanks for telling people I'm not a cheater.

Regards,

nipmak

PA1 Server admin: secretot.com

Nipmak is telling the truth, he is a good admin and he has a good clan. Me and my friend have had many run ins with them. Earlier we stole an AS50, M107, and an M249. Also nipmak thanks for the Mountain Dew, I was the sniper who killed two of your men. Thanks for hosting a good server.
  • Like 3

Nipmak is telling the truth, he is a good admin and he has a good clan. Me and my friend have had many run ins with them. Earlier we stole an AS50, M107, and an M249. Also nipmak thanks for the Mountain Dew, I was the sniper who killed two of your men. Thanks for hosting a good server.

I was lying right next to gerblederp when you shot him in the face. I decided it would be a wise decision to not move at all. I was terrified you could see my hat because I couldn't see you at all.

PA1 is a hackfest and nipples is a dirty rotten admin who abuses his huge.......... powers

/jedi mindtrick/

you don't want to play on PA1

really....

stay away......

no, really.......

dammit.... stop logging in!

Edited by SwagNYC

whats up I play on PA1 it's a fun ass server, me and my buddy killed Canuk SOT, I think plastic killed himself in the chopper last night (aug 16/ 2012:11:30pm EST) and some other guy i think his name was squirl. N e way I seen no retaliation to us killing them 3vs2 but I'd like to extend my thanks to a good server. please any Admins on this server Please contact me. it's the only server I play. I'd like to get to know the other people who use this server as a home aswell.

p.s How do we take screenies in dayz i got some SS i'd like to take.