Sign in to follow this  
J1mbo

G36_C found on player.

Just checked our server logs after some unusual behaviour was reported. Turns out someone has a G36_C on him. I have his name, how do I get his GUID etc?

Server UK125

post-55039-0-89916700-1342392258_thumb.j

edit: NVM found it through RCon

1cf486e51d84d18c23e910300d959cb1

Edited by J1mbo
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, I thought they were the game name for the M240 mags, but since you said it I googled the beta mags. Like the ones you would have got on an MG42.

You cant ban him for having the gun. lets say he just picked it up and was like cool you killed him and try to report him bullshit. this system is such shit.

You cant ban him for having the gun. lets say he just picked it up and was like cool you killed him and try to report him bullshit. this system is such shit.

Why would you defend that guy?

He has a hacked gun. And 100rnd mags for it.

Edited by kitta

Server UK 125 is my main server that I play on. I'm surprised that I haven't came across anyone with this gun. Anyway, keep checking those logs, buddy. Good job. B)

Edited by Williamz

I personally am all for the banning of the spawners, but it's a little too much of a murky water to ban people that have a hacked gun. If someone killed the hacker, took the gun etc. and didn't know it was banned they'd be in a pickle!

Never the less, awesome that you're scanning your logs and picking these guys up!