NightZ22

Looking for a group?

Looking for a medium sized group? xFinity is a brand new group of DayZ players who are looking for a group to survive with. As of now there are only 4 members, but in the end we expect to reach 15-20. This group is fairly non-selective, but there are a few requirements.

• You must be 14 or older
  • You must have been playing DayZ for at least 2 weeks
  • You do not need a mic, but it is better if you do.
  • You must live in North America

To apply, fill out this application in a comment.

Steam name:

Time playing DayZ:

Time Zone:

Why should we pick you:

Group:http://steamcommunit.../groups/zFinity

I've been looking for a group and might like to try your's out. If I don't stay, don't take it personally, but I'm not being very picky at the moment :)

Zexis0710

Random, though I do work part-time. Will be on rest of today and tomorrow, I think.

USA EST

Because.

Questions for you!

How well established is the group? Do you have a base set up? Where are you all in terms of gear? Any vehicles or tents to store loot after raids?

I've been looking for a group and might like to try your's out. If I don't stay, don't take it personally, but I'm not being very picky at the moment :)

Zexis0710

Random, though I do work part-time. Will be on rest of today and tomorrow, I think.

USA EST

Because.

Questions for you!

How well established is the group? Do you have a base set up? Where are you all in terms of gear? Any vehicles or tents to store loot after raids?

We're just starting out, I believe we have a few tents to set up a camp though. Also, the steam name you gave me isn't showing up in search, mind giving me a link?

Edited by NightZ22

We're just starting out, I believe we have a few tents to set up a camp though. Also, the steam name you gave me isn't showing up in search, mind giving me a link?

Hmm. I just got Steam recently, so maybe the account name is just Zexis? I'll look it up when I get back on my laptop in a few. Also, what do you guys use for chat? Only program I'm familiar with is Skype, but I can try new things if need be.

Steam name:chrisstew96

Time playing DayZ:im still gettign se to it cuase i just started

Time Zone:central

Why should we pick you:becase im great with recon

Oh, I may have misinterpreted your second question. Think it may be going two weeks now, I dunno.

Steam: Volteker

DayZ playtime: 4 weeks or so

Time Zone: Central

Reason: I'd be interested in joining,getting tired of running into large groups and being destroyed by them. I've got a mic and I'm not afraid to use it and I'm not an Alt-F4 commando.

Steam name: fattony3

Time playing DayZ: 8pm-2am PDT

Time Zone: PDT West Coast USA

Why should we pick you: I'm been playing for about 3 weeks and am a quick learner. I'm a great team player and have a laid back attitude.

Steam name: Vandicus http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vandicus

Time playing DayZ: 2 months (i created a new forums account, i lost my old one.)

Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)

Why should we pick you: ive been looking for a stable group to play with, i will do anything you need me too do. im 16 years old.

Edited by Vandicus

steam name: Slient Gunner

age 20

dayz playtime 2~3 weeks

time zone UTC-8

reason: tired of being killed by bandits, team player, got mic

Edited by GhostStalker

Steam name: Muffins!

Time playing DayZ: About a week and a half.

Time Zone: Pacific

Why we should pick you: Just started DayZ not too long ago and I'm tired of playing alone. Would be sweet to actually play in a group!

Steam name: bnorth

Time playing DayZ: just about 2 weeks

Time Zone: US cent

Why should we pick you: Im a gamer and love being the best

Alright, my account is definitely "zexis0710". Pretty sure. I think.

Steam name: Jorilhelea

Time playing DayZ: about 3 weeks( but seeing as i am only 14, that 3 weeks have been filled with dayz) :)

Time Zone: EST

Why should we pick you: well I work very well in a team, and all the people I "play" with are terrible at working in a team, and I am really interested in experiencing it.

Edited by Jorilhelea

Hmm. I just got Steam recently, so maybe the account name is just Zexis? I'll look it up when I get back on my laptop in a few. Also, what do you guys use for chat? Only program I'm familiar with is Skype, but I can try new things if need be.

For now steam but we will look into finding a TS/mumble or just use skype. Like I said, we are really just getting set up.

Steam name: rjrs2k

Time playing DayZ: Few weeks

Time Zone: Pacific (California)

Why should we pick you: I have a lot of experience in FPS games since the old Team Fortress/CS days and to the more recent Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 series. I am also a mature player and work well with groups.

Edited by mskryxz

Steam name: Fate_6

Time playing DayZ: evenings until about 2 or 3am

Time Zone: Eastern

Why should we pick you: Why SHOULDN'T you pick me? No reason. My point has been made. EDIT: just in case you don't like nontraditional responses, I play a lot of tactical FPS (Battlefield series since 1942 way back, Halo series, Gears, etc) and I like not getting shot in the back.

Edited by Superbone1

Accepted the invite :) Send me a PM here or on Steam when you're ready to discuss more details. Or maybe just post it in the group? Dunno, just let me know how to stay updated. I'm ready to play whenever.

Madvoid2012

Since March 24

West Coast

I don't mind playing camel/suicide runner/distraction shots/ exc.

Basically i want security and more importantly, someone to talk to. Most of my friends are busy with other stuff and even when their not they don't play Dayz.

P.S. I should mention that in 4-6 weeks I'm leaving for college. Pros: I can play late into the night. Cons: I will be pretty busy during the morning/afternoon. EDIT: also, im 18, w/ mic, have TS & Skype.

Edited by madvoid

Madvoid2012

Since March 24

West Coast

I don't mind playing camel/suicide runner/distraction shots/ exc.

Basically i want security and more importantly, someone to talk to. Most of my friends are busy with other stuff and even when their not they don't play Dayz.

P.S. I should mention that in 4-6 weeks I'm leaving for college. Pros: I can play late into the night. Cons: I will be pretty busy during the morning/afternoon. EDIT: also, im 18, w/ mic, have TS & Skype.

We were using Mumble earlier for voice chat.

Steam ID: Belka_8d

I've been playing for like a week now, and I got some pretty decent gear on me, add me i would love to team up. Kind of tired of walking around alone.

On the East coast, usually play in the morning and the afternoon after 8PM

Steam name: XinfiniumX Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Infinium

Time playing DayZ: Around 3 weeks

Time Zone: Eastern Time

Why should we pick you: I'm now tired of walking around alone and being killed by Bandits. I would like to join a group so I have someone to watch my back and watch theirs in return.

Edited by XinfiniumX

LIST OF ACCEPTED (that are not in the group on steam)

Slient Gunner

bnorth

rjrs2k

Madvoid2012

Belka_8d

chrisstew96

We're going to cap at around 10 or 15, I think. Got into a firefight tonight with another group and lost two men, but no bandits will be able to fend off a small army :)