liukang168

Do not place a large weapon in coyote

Date/Time:19/05/2012

What happened: MP5 disapear when placing into coyote backpack (standard backpack)

Where you were: Deer stand near Lopatino

What you were doing: Placing the weapon into the coyote backpack

*Current installed version: 1.5.7

*Server(s) you were on: NY8

*Your system specs: AMD / ATI Grafiks / 16GB RAM

*Timeline of events before/after error: Open gear, Open backpack, pickup weapon ... -> disapear

Date/Time: 18/5/2012

What happened: CZ disappears when placed into coyote backpack

Where you were: A barn (cant remember where)

What you were doing: Putting a CZ into the coyote bag

*Current installed version: 1.5.7

*Server(s) you were on: ANZ1/2

*Your system specs: Intel i7 920 / ATI 5870 / 6GB RAM / WIN7 64-Bit

*Timeline of events before/after error: Open gear menu over the CZ weapon, open backpack, click arrow for transfer of weapon to backpack, CZ is gone

The same thing has happened to me with a CZ, thought I dropped it but when I looked around and out side I couldn't find it

Did you guys have enough room in the backpack? I think a M16 and a Ak74 takes up 10 slots in the backpack so I think all main weapon systems takes around 10 slots. If you dont have enough room the object your trying to place in the backpack are going to disappear

yeah never shove stuff in the backpack unless you KNOW it will fit there. Rifles take 10 slots. If there isn't room, the item will disappear.

Here is what I do:

If I want to put a primary into my backpack, I count the remaining free slots and always make sure I have 10 Free slots for a primary. And that I have 8 Slots for a secondary

Yeah you guys are right. I didn't know anything about the bag system before so I was confused. Oh and I realised for me it should be coyote patrol pack which only has 8 slots

Shouldn't the weapon just not fit in the bag and do nothing not disappear?