Sign in to follow this  
Novae

Problems Connecting to Certain Servers

Hello all,

I've logged over 100 hours in DayZ, but since the most recent update (1.7.2.3) I have issues (re)connecting to certain servers. The first time I play on a server I have no issues, but when I come back to play later on or the next day (without changing any files) I can sometimes no longer connect to it, I just get stuck on loading (I've let it sit for up to 30 minutes before).

Because of this I can no longer play on my "home" server, which has my group's vehicles in it.

So far I've tried:

• Reinstalling Operation Arrowhead
  • Reinstalling DayZ
  • Reinstalling/Updating Battleye
  • Restarting computer
  • Verifying game files (I have the steam version)
  • Launching/connecting with/without six updater

None of this has helped, I still get stuck on loading (after getting to the player screen, pressing ok, seeing receiving, and then 'waiting for character to create'), I can even see the death messages of players in the server, but never end up finishing loading. I couldn't find anyone else with this exact issue (in 1.7.2.3) and have verified that I have the proper versions of everything and can connect to other servers.

I'm out of ideas, do you guys have any?

• Like 1

downpatch to ARMA2_OA_Build_94876.zip

by me it works :) with 94945 i cant play! wait for host -.-

sry for bad english

I'm already using 94876 :(

Edited by Novae

You guys aren't the only one, I have 2 friends with the exact same issue. Everything was working fine before and now every server gets stuck on loading screen.

Dang, guess this is more common than I thought.

Same here on some of the servers I've tried. Seems kinda rampent. Perhaps it's a bug we can't fix on our end >.>;