Sign in to follow this  
chris10164

Almost all servers red 'x's

Almost all the servers I can see are running the wrong version apparently, I'm using six updater, got ArmA 2 CO steam version and latest everything but almost all of them say I need version '1.61' which is my current version :/

Any help?

You need to update to arma 2 beta patch :-)

I updated arma 2 beta using http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

(94876) but it still displays 94444 version. I'm using Steam to run the game. It seems I'm unable to update the game. Please help me.

Edited by Xiryz

i dont need to do that, cause im on the latest, i just did it manually too and i still get almost all servers saying im on the wrong version :/ i couldnt be more updated with all my arma 2 stuff :(

i have done literally everything, reinstalled battleye, manually downloaded battle eye, reinstalled dayZ, downgraded beta patch, eveything except redownload then whole of ArmA 2 CO which im NOT going to do with my slow internet :(

In Steam you should replace the original arma2oa.exe with the one in the beta folder. At details you can see the version number!

Make a backup copy ;)

In Steam you should replace the original arma2oa.exe with the one in the beta folder. At details you can see the version number!

Make a backup copy ;)

No after installing the beta use the BETA shortcut to start the dayz mod with. This shortcut already has -beta added.

Don't overwrite your original armaoa.exe with the beta one!

i fixed it, i set up a custom 'DayZ' game in steam via dayZ wiki and it all works now, no idea why