Sign in to follow this  
Upshot

Looking for Mature Partner / Group.

Howdy. - Looking to join a group, or form together with a player, two or three - for the night.

I'm a mature 18 + player with a lot of experience, and quite decent gear, seeking friendly people looking to have some fun.

It's currently 22;00 GMT Where I am, and i'm up for an all night session of DayZ - [10 + Hours] =p.

Please, if any groups are about to start up and spend the night doing stuff, i'm up for it, and alternatively, I am looking to get 1-2 players to play with. I hope to find a vehicle, and generally scavenge/defend ourselves when necessary. - Any groups after players, well, i'm up for absolutely any thing.

Get in touch.

well I gotta do sumit the now but im gonna jump on in about an hour if that suits?wat server are u plannin on joinin?

I currently have no home server, I play on whatever works. - Probably an EU one, but US works just the same. - I'll probably be sat on the Forum trying to find other survivors/groups to join for an hour, any way, so that indeed works fine.

Let's go. I'll be not logging in until i'm certain i'll be heading towards friends. Very lonely & i'll stretch - bored - of playing alone. Group play is where it's at.

Hi dude,

I'm up for a bit of gameplay with you :-). Not for 10 hours though. But for an hour or two.

I have a teamspeak3 server for communication. Sent me a pm if you're interested and I'll give you the required information :-).

I'd love to have played but I'm downloading the game right now. So psyched to play I cannot wait!

I'm 20 and hope to be a real friendly player, unless I get taken advantage of alot, not quite sure how the games works just yet.

I'd love to have played but I'm downloading the game right now. So psyched to play I cannot wait!

I'm 20 and hope to be a real friendly player, unless I get taken advantage of alot, not quite sure how the games works just yet.

Playing as a loner and be friendly is not the way to go at the moment. You would want to be careful and hide alot and really don't get near other players unless you've agreed to meet forehand :-).

That is 95% of the times though.

The other 5%, people is legit and friendly, but it's rare :-).

I'm up for playing until around 4-5am, I just got the game but I know how to play the game, only thing is I have no weapons or anything at the moment due to dying :/

I have skype and can download vent/teamspeak no problem.

I'm adding people to skype. Teamspeak is pretty much a certain way to get killed by a bandit. - Create your own thread please =p

if this is gonna be like last time we joined up then count me in :D happy to play all night

also my brothers down for playing aswell his skype is : lil_chriz123

Edited by hutton08

Any chance you could send me your skype also? I happened to find 4 dead bodys that had not been looted so now I have some gear :)

*edit* I fell off a roof somehow and lost it all :@ This game hates me

Edited by Kasumih

I'm adding people to skype. Teamspeak is pretty much a certain way to get killed by a bandit. - Create your own thread please =p

How is TeamSpeak a certain way to get killed by a bandit? - lol!

TeamSpeak is more reliable, faster, better quality, less CPU consuming etc. than Skype. TeamSpeak beats Skype in everything except type chatting.

So I ask again, how is TeamSpeak a certain way to get killed by a bandit? - I don't get it.