Sign in to follow this  
anton364@hotmail.nl

banned from US 275

me and my friends found 5 cars somewhere with like almost every weapon in it. so we brought it to our base and

then someone tried to steal it i killed him and i got banned?

i want to go back into the server cause i got there all my food and loads of blood bags and stuff and i got nothing in my back -.-

we were so happy and then this. :(

Not only is your appeal written horridly, that's probably not why you got banned. You didn't tell us what it said when you tried to join, you didn't even tell us a full comprehensible story, just bits and pieces of one. Anyways, like I said in the first statement, that's probably not why you got banned, join the server and tell us what it says when the ban message comes up.

• Like 2

when i got banned it said battleye: banned and now when i try to join it stucks on the loading screen with that loading thingy above it :).

my friend can still get in but gets banned shortly after joined

...And what if you were using hacked material? If you found 5 cars, it would seem a bit suspicious.

EDIT: using scripted/hacked items into the game is against the rules = ban.

Edited by Safrion

I am an admin of US 275, and I'm sorry for your loss but you are guilty by association. Your buddy, by the name of "Adrian" was caught using scripts to spawn in rediculous amounts of ammo and weapons in the tents that you supposedly procured "legit." The server had only been available to play on for a week. It is true that the vehicles you took were ours, in an admin camp, but no way could it be considered vehicle hoarding, as we only had the ural, the v3s, and a white truck in camp. Your guess is as good as mine as to how you guys "stumbled" upon our camp, but it took us quite awhile to comb the area and we were extremely happy when we found the vehicles safely parked next to your hacked tents. You are lucky we didn't add all of your GUID's to BattlEye's ban list. We don't tolerate hackers on our server, and I'm sure the other players who enjoy our server would hate to hack to deal with your group as well. There will be no further discussion of this topic, and I'd like to request that this post is locked.

• Like 1

I wasn't aware you could ban a whole group of people for one person's actions...

"Innocent until proven guilty." but in DayZ we just say "BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN!".

Oh...I am sorry...you said there would be no further discussion of this topic. Well...hate to burst your "admin bubble" but this is a forum. Discussion is what forums are all about.

How about we discuss the proof of him hacking those items into the game? Any proof that the OP was even using said hacked items?

Edited by Vertisce

The end all, be all, of the matter is, I'm not so zealous that I care to provide proof. I'd rather not ruin the enjoyment of their gameplay completely, so I'm not going to submit the script report, but they aren't welcome on this server. Also, it's a video game server, and you seem to take these issues pretty seriously Vertisce; are you a DayZ lawyer or something? Check it out; the server isn't paid for by you, and this isn't a court of law. You don't like the ban? Get over it.

Guilty by association? Is that even a thing? I believe you either have to provide proof of the hacking/exploiting/whatever that was against the rules for the said player, then the ban stays. If you cant provide proof of rule breaking the ban gets lifted. This story so far has no evidence to support either side. Just because you're a big bad admin and you say something doesn't make it true, you need evidence to back it up. I don't believe your lying, your probly completely right judging by the first post in this thread. It would just look better on you and your server if you provided solid proof be it with logs, or screenshots, or video, then ended the discussion. Instead of saying, your friend was clearly hacking so I banned you both, end of story..... It doesnt matter if you pay for a server or not the rules are the rules, and you don't make them. I am a server owner too and as much as it sucks, thats the way it is right now.

-Sturmen

• Like 1

Evil_id, it's not your job to be the internet policeman, admins don't have the power to banhammer people because they are "guilty by accosiation" you don't own the rights to the DayZ mod, so you have to abide by DayZ rules.

• Like 1

See my other post on the cheat reporting forum.

Long story short, provide evidence, or unban.

Moron.

Thank you for your input Zso, but I don't appreciate the name-calling. And to clarify things for all of you who seem to have trouble reading my post; he's guilty by association in the terms that he HELPED a proven hacker move vehicles that were located out in the middle of nowhere on the server to their camp. That is why all of his group is banned from US 275, and neither me, nor any of the other admins of US 275 are trying to police anything. We don't ask for donations from anyone who comes to our server to play, so I really don't think we should have to answer to any of you unless this is a case of admin abuse, which it is not, as I've clearly stated. You're more than welcome on the server unless you hack, period. But since you all have problems with authority, here's a great link that you should read before you start quoting the "rules." http://dayzmod.com/f...u-need-to-know/ Enjoy!

Edited by evil_id