Sign in to follow this  
act1oN (DayZ)

Two different characters

Yesterday, I was running from Cherno to Stary, searching for Heli crash sites. Found one, got some gear and I continued on to Stary. Looted the military tents and continued my search for heli crash sites. Didn't find anymore, so I ran back to the forest behind the military tents. I logged out, and two hours later I logged in again. Now I spawned with a fresh character in Cherno, but I didn't get the option to choose a gender.

Got mad, tried to respawn and I spawned in cherno again. Ran around and looted, and did the same thing I did earlier. Ran to Stary and tried to find heli crash sites. I got to the military tents in Stary and looted them. Ran around in the city, looking for car parts as it was a repairable car there. Checked the last military tent after 10 minutes, and new loot had spawned. I walked in, and all of the sudden I broke my bones, and I had -20 000 blood.

Now I got sick of that server, which was Norway, 12 I think, so I changed to DE something.

I respawned, and I ended up in "wilderness", but I recognized the area, so I knew I was really close to Kamenka. Respawned, and all of the sudden, I was on my old account again, in the forest behind the military tents in Stary Sobor.

Now the problem is, on some servers I log onto the character that I originally lost, but on some other servers I'm asked to choose gender, and start a new character.

I would really love to not lose my character, as it has all the survival gear, NVG, etc.

• Like 2