Sign in to follow this  
DayZHunter

Ghillie Suits and Camo Clothing

Has anyone found one in game after the latest patch? I haven't and I've been led to think they're no longer in DayZ because dayzdb.com/map also doesn't include Ghillie Suits or Camos in any of the residential/military buildings!

I'm also interested to know if they are removed completely or fixed or are they bugged just like in 1.7.2

Quassie did you find one in a residential building? I think they're fixed now Olli. as the changelog did mention ghillie suits!

Yes I did find it inside a residential building. I don't wanna reveal the exact location, but it was up north...

The changelog did mention ghillie suits, but it didnt mention camo suits (which are also bugged) and also it didnt say that the bug that happens when you put one on is fixed (it only talked about the ghillie disappearing when you login)

Skins are back, but for my atleast ( 1.7.2.3 , new Beta and playing on newly updated server) they dont work. You can put them on without danger of losing items, run around etc. But while you have it on, your progress is not saved.After each login attempt you will be rolled back to a moment you put your skin on.

Skins are back, but for my atleast ( 1.7.2.3 , new Beta and playing on newly updated server) they dont work. You can put them on without danger of losing items, run around etc. But while you have it on, your progress is not saved.After each login attempt you will be rolled back to a moment you put your skin on.

the server has to be updated to the new hive version for it to work. its in the dayz announcement, too lazy to go dig it up.