Sign in to follow this  
LukeM

Video about Arma II free

Is anyone able to make a video, how to get this mod working with Arma II free. It's way too hard to read about it. Please make a video how you make the mod working with Arma II free and Operation Arrowhead on steam.

You would help alot, including me.

I know it's possible, I've heard about it. I just need a video to get it done, like alot of my friends.

free version doesnt allow you to use mods or launch it as CO with arrowhead. I just googled it to check

That is true, but if your copy of OA is legit you can play dayz with Arma2free. Just follow the usual guides for installing both but dont use a seperate launch tool or a modified shortcut, start using the untouched arma2oa.exe and dayz/arma2 should now be active in your expansion list... enable both and it should restart with both loaded this time.

I have that working to but im not usining steam to run it I put the arma 2 free files in a folder in OA called arma 2 free, then made a extention in the target line now I just use the OA shortcut I dont have the details cause im not home but its possible