Sign in to follow this  
mustang97mb

Inventory Missing

Everytime I log off and then log back on, all my items in my inventory are gone and replaced by the 3 items you get upon starting a new character. Is this happening to anyone else? This started right after the recent patch 2 days ago.

I just updated from 1.7.1 (1.7.2.3 Beta94876 now), ran around on VA8 a bit and collected a few items. Logged for ~30min and when I entered world my inventory was rolled back to 1.7.1. Went to the nearest loot spot, grabbed anything, relog to new server and inventory is rolled back. Rinse and repeat a few times with multiple servers, and I'm saving my location but not my inventory, it always rolls back to what I logged in with after updating to 1.7.2.3.

Edited by izzie

Look to be having the exact same problem as you izzie. Do you happen to have 2 arma accounts as I thought it may have something to do with the issue. Althought it did happen right after I updated to 1.7.2.3.

Not sure what else I can try to fix the problem as I have already reinstalled. Thinking it may be a problem with the patch now .

I got the exact same issue. Anyone know got a solution?

restarted my system, now all the servers put me in a loading/receiving/'waiting for character to create' loop.

Edited by izzie

I think this is a problem with the patch and nothing else unfortunatly. Tried multiple times to resolve the issue on my end but can't seem to get anywhere. That and it seems to of happened right after the last patch. So hopefully there will be a new patch soon.

I'm having the same problem. logged on today with default items but my location was saved :(

many other people have this sort of problem, as it is described in many other threads so far. but it seems, that dayz staff just does not care about at all. yet i have not seen any post of any dev in any of the threads covering this problem. additionally no bug ticket has been answered so far (at least none, that i know). the ticket i sent 2 weeks ago was deleted 4 hours later without any reason.

Same problem !

And i've send 2 tickets and contact 2 admins .... Any answer .... Any admin cares about that ...

Tomorrow, i made an online petition, all people who have this problem sign the petition, and i will send this to Rocket.

Look at the forum around 19h GMT+1, a post with the title " PETITION - BUGED INVENTORY " will appear on the forum.

Thanks, and hope that this problem will be soon resolved...

Edited by Splinter57270