Sign in to follow this  
kraaze

Helicopters in 1.7.x

Can anyone give me confirmation of whether U1H1s (Hueys) spawn or not in any of the 1.7 updates?

I'd prefer if you guys didn't reply saying 'I don't know'. I'll wait for someone to come along.

me and my group found a helicopter (uh-1) near cherno , and we have been flying it for a few hours.

we have no clue if it spawned , or if a hacker put it in , but we are having a ton of fun.

If we are not "allowed" to have it , i'd happily destroy it , but rocket/vipeax have said that if you find something that is/has been in game , it's fine as long as you didn't spawn it in.

(ps chopper was empty , semi broken , nothing in the gear , had to repair it with rotor assembly)

Edited by Shadirrasda

As far as I know, there are only on the first 50 DayZ Servers that were set up helicopters. All the other got none. That are now around 95%.

As far as I know, there are only on the first 50 DayZ Servers that were set up helicopters. All the other got none. That are now around 95%.

what the fuck..... can someone confirm this? I play with 4 other friends and we have been looking for camps to steal vehicles/heli from but have not found/seen a single heli to date

We had helicopters spawning. However we have seen none in the last few weeks and suspect they have been removed from our server.

Edited by Macenzie

This video was taken last night on US 714. I did not get footage of the chopper actually flying, but many others in the group witnessed it fly into the building.

Edited by Haufer

I'd also like to know if legit choppers still exist.

Would suck if they were all removed imo.

Edited by vile.

any reason why they removed them? did they want to make it a preorder bonus to the first 50 servers to host dayz?

any reason why they removed them? did they want to make it a preorder bonus to the first 50 servers to host dayz?

have u ever been drive in a car ( maybe on backseat ) with your teammates? i think this is the "desyncing" what rocket or another moderator means with the reason to removing it