Sign in to follow this  
Thortimer

What happened last night?

So I was at the airstrip just off the coast and stumbled across a pair of bodies laying unconscious just outside the hangars. They both had camo snipers and alice packs and there were about four civilian outfit packs laid about. I watched the two for at least ten minutes. After that time, I put a bullet in both their heads and geared up. They both had five mags for their snipers, maps, compasses, watches, entrenchments and toolboxes. They also had an AK5 (AKS-74U) on the ground that I picked up also. The odd thing was that after I killed the two of them, I had neither bandit kills nor murders.

What happened last night?

Edited by Thortimer

What I don't understand most is the civilian clothing packs. What are those? Can you even get them in DayZ? They weren't dressed differently.

Maybe they were getting gunned down on another server and tried to quit before dying. They logged back into a new server hoping no one was around but both were knocked out when they logged back in. You came around and cleaned up. These server hopping loggers can gear up pretty well so don't assume they were hacking. They could have been server hopping that airfield all day.

I might be remembering the gun wrong. There was a 5 in the name and AK. But I stopped playing after I went and broke my leg falling off a deer stand all by my lonesome, not even a zombie around to try to do me off.

EDIT: Just checked, it's an AKS-74U.

Edited by Thortimer

I might be remembering the gun wrong. There was a 5 in the name and AK. But I stopped playing after I went and broke my leg falling off a deer stand all by my lonesome, not even a zombie around to try to do me off.

Hop back on give me your location so I can, uh, "fix" you up? ;)

Hop back on give me your location so I can, uh, "fix" you up? ;)

I'm sure you'd like that. :beans: :P

Edited by Thortimer