nublet666

nub questions if you do not mind

so i been watching youtube videos on this mod and looks great

but i had some basic questions

on the requirements section was the balls part refering to male part or some program lol

controls look complex is there a way to remap them to the way i want

also what are some tips and suggestions for those of us who tend to be trigger happy at any thing that moves lol one thing i noticed is a lot of people on the videos saying you should shoot frist ask questions later

Balls was a joke, as in you need some guts!

As for key remaping you are MUCH better off leaving them as there are so many keys thats trying to remap them would cause more issues as the other key you are trying to bind it too will almost surely be taken by another hotkey. You are better off taking the time to learn it, it really isn't too bad.

As for key remaping you are MUCH better off leaving them as there are so many keys thats trying to remap them would cause more issues as the other key you are trying to bind it too will almost surely be taken by another hotkey. You are better off taking the time to learn it, it really isn't too bad.

thanx

this game is not for you im just leaving it at that you literally just insulted all dayz players worldwide

You have 3 posts on the forum, are you are going to bash some other player like you are some battle hardened veteran? Please, you are as much rotting scum in this community as the next. Help new players not bash them.

Yes you can fully re-map your controls.

If you join a "Veteran" server, players that aim at you won't see a name pop up. So players will think twice when shooting another player if they think you might be someone from their group. Since there is some customization on the way your character looks though, some people may not have trouble telling the difference. (Or they might just be riding solo) I've heard when you speak into a mic that your voice can go around 50 feet or so? I heard that in the video titled, "The Days Ahead". Not sure which episode though since there are a ton. x]

one thing i noticed is a lot of people on the videos saying you should shoot frist ask questions later

Dayz is a bit of a complex game, and it really is so with other players. It becomes rather simple when you shoot first and ask later, which, asking later won't really help with the situation you've now created, since whether they were hostile to start with no longer holds any weight on whether they will attempt to kill you or not.

I've been in plenty of situations where I've been killed trying to say hi, and plenty where I've made a friend and some good loot when we both realized we weren't going to kill each other. I've also seen someone shoot, the other person yelling their friendly and then all firing stopped. Also, just cause someone says they're friendly doesn't mean they won't use you to get what they want and then kill you.

Lately I've shot to kill on sight because I haven't found a person who I can say two words before I get killed. How you play is up to you, each reaps it's own rewards and consequences.

Fully agree!