kiotie

US 770/Seattle 11 DayZ Server Thread

US 770/Seattle 11 DayZ Server Thread

Feedback, Comments, Announcements, etc.

My name is Kiotie, and I am the owner of the US 770 (formerly Seattle 11) DayZ server. Ever since June 5, 2012, we have served hundreds of DayZ players an enjoyable experience. Our ultimate goal is to form a community in which players can communicate with each other work together to survive this zombie apocalypse. We encourage team work, cooperation, and social activity within our own forums and TeamSpeak server.

I would like to reach out into the DayZ community and ask this: how am I doing? If you've played on my server, enjoy it, or even consider it your "home," feel free to post a reply and tell me how I'm doing! I read all feedback that is given to me, and take it seriously into consideration.

The Admins of US 770

Kiotie

Amaross

Mazer

The Community

We feature a diverse and friendly community that everyone is encouraged to join! Our forums include an integrated instant messenger and we also have a TeamSpeak 3 server for anyone that wants to talk to fellow players!

Visit our forums here:

http://us770.kiotie.com/forum/

Feel free to register at our forums! We love to see new faces and make new friends!

Server Information

DayZ Server IP: 216.244.80.250

Port: 2302

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: 184.154.205.2

Port: 9992

Server automatically restarts every morning at 3AM GMT-5

Thanks for reading, and I hope that all of you who join will find an enjoyable DayZ experience!

- Kiotie

Edited by Kiotie
  • Like 1

I am very very new, as In I have only been playing three days so far.

I live in Portland, and picked your server based on Location and ping.

I tried a few other servers, and had dropped connections and such, but have yet to experience any problems with yours.

I also like that the server is nearly full everytime I login, though I have yet to see a live player.

Looking forward to getting sniped from 500m!

Yours is the only server I play now, and I just wanted to say thanks for hosting!

Hello Creep,

I'm very glad that you like my server! We've been having some issues lately regarding connection and server performance, but we are working that out over the next few days. You're quite welcome, and thank you for playing on my server!

Feel free to register at my forums and join in the community!

Hey there, I died during server restart just now, any way to load my character back to that point? I was not killed by any player, zombie, fall, or illness. User name is Mesmaster.

Hi Mesmaster,

I really am sorry about your loss of progress in the game. However, as an admin, I do not have any control over individual statistics or inventory. If you can please tell me the time at which the server was reset, it would be a great help so that I can prevent this from happening again in the future.

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone :)

Announcement: Planned downtime of the server is in effect until 12AM GMT-5 tonight. Sorry for any inconvenience caused!!

Been playing on this server for the last 2-3 days. I've enjoyed my stay so far. Looking forward to the server coming back up.

Thanks Sir Mitchel! The server is online again. I plan on installing updates tonight though, so just look out for more posts.

What's the ETA on the server update?

The server has been updated! Sorry for the long wait!

US 770 is now located on a dedicated box with an Ivy bridge CPU and solid state drive. Enjoy fast loading times!

Server slots is now 70.