Sign in to follow this  
battlemetal

Admins - please lock your servers if you don't want anyone playing on them

So many 1/30 servers and I get kicked pretty much right after joining when the server is fresh.

Your server and you want to farm the loot, fine, but don't make an open public server and then kick anyone who tries to play.

Locking & Kicking from servers are against the server rules. Report the servers and they will get blacklisted (Disconnected from the hive).

Your worried about getting kicked? Once I logged into a server and the admin decided to sabotage my character. toy with it by using server commands to kill me. then booting me and banning me making me lose all my gear. as50 - fn fall - alice pack - all miscellaneous tools. You think your mad? LOL

So many 1/30 servers and I get kicked pretty much right after joining when the server is fresh.

Your server and you want to farm the loot, fine, but don't make an open public server and then kick anyone who tries to play.

It sounds like you're running wrong beta version, because it causes exactly that issue.

Your worried about getting kicked? Once I logged into a server and the admin decided to sabotage my character. toy with it by using server commands to kill me. then booting me and banning me making me lose all my gear. as50 - fn fall - alice pack - all miscellaneous tools. You think your mad? LOL

Admins can't kill people. They can only kick/ban or handle the server itself. You were most likely the target of a cheater.

well I have and I had other friends confirm the same thing. so maybe the admin was a cheater so maybe you should think a bit more about your response

well I have and I had other friends confirm the same thing. so maybe the admin was a cheater so maybe you should think a bit more about your response

Or you're just bullshitting because you are mad because you got killed :)