Sign in to follow this  
franco

Thedukey3 playing with hacker on stream

The hacker's twitch name is loganator, in game name might be Owner. Not really hacking anything too crazy, just normal weapons. He isn't giving dukey stuff, seems like a good guy as far as hackers go, but is hacking none the less. Logan openly admits to hacking.

http://www.twitch.tv/thedukey3

and of course i dont block my info, im not required to.. so hackers love to come see me :)

i would never take anything from them, or ask them for things, and will ban viewers who request stuff from them in game. i tell them as long as they dont disrupt the gameplay, they dont bother me hanging around.

<3

• Like 1

I can also vouch for Thedukey3 that he did nothing wrong and was being followed from server to server by hackers watching his stream.

I have been watching TheDukey3 stream for a while now and have not seen him hacking nor accepting items from hackers. Hackers are most likely on every server and every stream.

and of course i dont block my info, im not required to.. so hackers love to come see me :)

i would never take anything from them, or ask them for things, and will ban viewers who request stuff from them in game. i tell them as long as they dont disrupt the gameplay, they dont bother me hanging around.

<3

ahh but its okay that a hacker kills enemies for u and you take their stuff, gg! his current equip is 100% from a player who got killed by a hacker in cherno and he used this service.

Edited by RayBen
  • Like 1

I enjoy that you show no proof of me hacking, sure I've made some jokes about hacking but is that proof I ever hacked? No, also I go by Loganater in game the guy that was hacking was Owner not Loganater. Also did you forget to read the guidelines when they said DO NOT post information about stream hackers? Thanks for posting this rather dumb thread that provides no proof and that goes against the guidelines.

ahh but its okay that a hacker kills enemies for u and you take their stuff, gg! his current equip is 100% from a player who got killed by a hacker in cherno and he used this service.

i cannot control them, and the one who was following me around i didnt know that was him fighting the other guy. they are players just like me, they do what the fuck they want. im not asking for player locations ever, killing of players for gear, anything. its unfortunate it happened, and i only learned about it after it happened, so sorry to whoever that guy was.. think another streamer?

As i read it on the chat, Logan "the hacker" killed another streamer "delta" on the cherno sniper towers. Dukey took the equip of delta. Dukey didnt ask for hacked stuff thats right and he doesnt cheat by himself, but this action is not okay either.

Dont get me wrong dukey, i rly like ur way of playing, but this is not okay...

Edited by RayBen

As i read it on the chat, Logan "the hacker" killed another streamer "delta" on the cherno sniper towers. Dukey took the equip of delta. Dukey didnt ask for hacked stuff thats right and he doesnt cheat by himself, but this action is not okay either.

This is exactly why you need to black out your info dukey, love your stream so far but there is no honor in receiving any kind of aid from a hacker. Destiny, Kai and everyone else has had to make this adjustment.

This is exactly why you need to black out your info dukey, love your stream so far but there is no honor in receiving any kind of aid from a hacker. Destiny, Kai and everyone else has had to make this adjustment.

Lol honor... it's a game for fuck's sake, I mean yes it is rather annoying someone had to die by the hacker there but seriously... this post is obviously going nowhere but downhill so I'm going to leave it to the DayZ developers (which will do nothing because this entire thread is stupid) to NOT do something about this. Also what aid did he really gain from the hacker? an M4A3 and an ALICE pack? Big deal it was some dude in chernogorsk that had barely anything on him and I'm sure dukey will die with that gear sooner or later anyways.

I get the impression you people take this game as seriously as you would a real issue that has purpose. I mean I realize it's cheating and needs to be addressed but over a live stream with no proof of who did it you just look stupid posting this.

As I stated, I didnt know until I already had the stuff. He was dead, I couldn't of stopped it. I don't want people following me around and killing people near me unless they are doing it legit. From what I heard during the time it was happening, he was getting shot at by the guy, and he responded. There was also someone else in the area, I had no clue that he had killed the guy himself. I don't like the way it turned out, I apologized on stream as well, but what was done was done. Move on.

As I stated, I didnt know until I already had the stuff. He was dead, I couldn't of stopped it. I don't want people following me around and killing people near me unless they are doing it legit. From what I heard during the time it was happening, he was getting shot at by the guy, and he responded. There was also someone else in the area, I had no clue that he had killed the guy himself. I don't like the way it turned out, I apologized on stream as well, but what was done was done. Move on.

People are judged by the company they keep, if you hang out with hackers then your legitimacy as a player comes into question. Don't act like you really care what happens to people affected by hackers you play with and then immediately dismiss any wrong doing on your part by telling people to "move on". Black out your info if hackers are that big of a problem, or refuse to play along side them. Its that simple.

People are judged by the company they keep, if you hang out with hackers then your legitimacy as a player comes into question. Don't act like you really care what happens to people affected by hackers you play with and then immediately dismiss any wrong doing on your part by telling people to "move on". Black out your info if hackers are that big of a problem, or refuse to play along side them. Its that simple.

no its not that simple. if this game had an anti cheat worth a damn i wouldnt have to be dealing with it. unfortunately its arma 2, and judging by the many people who say its basically an open game.. its not my issue.

i stream, i play, thats it. i care if they disrupt the game for others, which he did, but its not my fault. a hacker could choose a random person and stalk them in every server, any game, do anything they want to any player, it wouldnt be there fault. just because i stream though, im expected to take the blame.

get over it. move on. i don't approve of it, but i do accept it because theres nothing i could possibly do to stop it. blocking out info doesnt work when a person has certain information to find me regardless of what name and server im on.

luckily they werent complete assholes like the previous hacker i ran across, soon as i left a server, they nuked the server. or spawning everyone into one spot for a massive fight. ive made posts about hackers, people who watch the stream know where i stand.

• Like 2

No one is ever going to be banned for taking items off a corpse and arguing about the ethics of this is stupid. Just stop.

no its not that simple. if this game had an anti cheat worth a damn i wouldnt have to be dealing with it. unfortunately its arma 2, and judging by the many people who say its basically an open game.. its not my issue.

i stream, i play, thats it. i care if they disrupt the game for others, which he did, but its not my fault. a hacker could choose a random person and stalk them in every server, any game, do anything they want to any player, it wouldnt be there fault. just because i stream though, im expected to take the blame.

get over it. move on. i don't approve of it, but i do accept it because theres nothing i could possibly do to stop it. blocking out info doesnt work when a person has certain information to find me regardless of what name and server im on.

luckily they werent complete assholes like the previous hacker i ran across, soon as i left a server, they nuked the server. or spawning everyone into one spot for a massive fight. ive made posts about hackers, people who watch the stream know where i stand.

Blocking out info does work, but if you don't the least you could do is KoS any known hackers instead of running along with them. You can preach your anti-hacker stance all you want, but when you practice it by willingly playing alongside them it doesn't really matter what you say because everyone knows you play with hackers.

I suppose while blaming Dukey for playing with hackers you should also blame the other streamers that have to FORCEFULLY play with hackers and deal with them. Which is about %99 of the entire streaming community at one point or another. Also shouldn't it be his choice to block out his info? Is this a community that is so scared of hackers and judgment from idiots like you that we MUST block out ALL information even though we might not want to? Perhaps you should stop blaming Dukey for doing something he can't prevent and start blaming the people that can do something but won't bother. Then again there is no way to totally stop all cheating but they could do more to prevent it from happening so often. This thread will go nowhere but I hope this will atleast change your very narrow minded view of the subject.

Men.. more than half of those streamers are helped by the cheaters, for some of them is pretty clear (you see it...), for the others: they do it offline. How do you believe that they are constantly killed but then having back: cars, trucks, helicopters, and any sort of weapon within 10 minutes after respawn while the screen where misteriously black because (official reason): "i were chatting on skype and i didn't want to share the desktop". :)

Men.. more than half of those streamers are helped by the cheaters, for some of them is pretty clear (you see it...), for the others: they do it offline. How do you believe that they are constantly killed but then having back: cars, trucks, helicopters, and any sort of weapon within 10 minutes after respawn while the screen where misteriously black because (official reason): "i were chatting on skype and i didn't want to share the desktop". :)

Accept for me. I don't ever get help from anyone, most of the time I end my stream when I die, and start new again each day. This was just someone following me around literally for hours, and this was the one and only person he actually shot. I'm not excusing him at all, I don't want anyone to kill people unless they are in my party, which means in my mumble, and participating in my stream with me. This "hacker" was watching the stream, joined up, and followed me.. just messing around.

And if a hacker has your GUID, which mine is readily available, it doesnt matter if you change your name, they can find you regardless correct? So I would have to buy a new copy of the game to rid myself of anyone who currently has my GUID. Which I won't be doing.

• Like 2

First off, I'll preface this by saying that I'm the one that was killed by the hacker in Dukey's stream.

The server was BRA1, it was 7/15/2012 in mid-afternoon. I put about 13 M4A3 rounds into him, he didn't die, and he was gushing blood for the remainder of the time Dukey was playing on stream. Go check out the video if you like right here. This is the entire broadcast, the nonsense starts about half way through:

This isn't the part that bugs me at all — I've been killed by people using exploits/hacks since I started playing the game, it's just the way it is right now. The part that doesn't sit well, and why I imagine others are calling you out Dukey, is the fact that you play dumb to all of it. You never take responsibility for anything that happens, or do anything to prevent these things from happening in the future.

You know that Loganator is in fact the hacker you were playing with, and he was using the in-game name "Owner" at the time, the guy dressed in the ghillie suit. You call Loganator your "hacking friend" multiple times throughout your broadcast, and when you ask Loganator questions, saying "Loganator, did you kill that guy?", the hacker named "Owner" responds to those questions, and you carry on a conversation with him. You say "Logan, you're going to get me in trouble." You even tell the other person you're playing with at the time (the one in the survivor skin) that he can try to shoot at Loganator, but there's no point, because "he probably can't be killed."

You know all this, and yet you play dumb in here, saying you don't know who it is, he's "just some hacker." If you truly were interested in just playing the game and having fun, you'd admit that Loganator is the guy in the ghillie, that he was in fact exploiting the game, and you'd do your best to cut ties. The truth is, you'd rather continue playing with people that can kill well-armed players and then you can collect the loot because you can always play the "I don't know any better" line.

If that's the way you want to play, I hope you enjoy yourself. Just don't come into a forum and try to defend yourself by feigning ignorance, because everyone who watched the broadcast can see right through it.

<3

Edited by DeltaP42
  • Like 2

First off, I'll preface this by saying that I'm the one that was killed by the hacker in Dukey's stream. I put about 13 M4A3 rounds into him, he didn't die, and he was gushing blood for the remainder of the time Dukey was playing on stream. Go check out the video if you like right here. This is the entire broadcast, the nonsense starts about half way through:

This isn't the part that bugs me at all — I've been killed by people using exploits/hacks since I started playing the game, it's just the way it is right now. The part that doesn't sit well, and why I imagine others are calling you out Dukey, is the fact that you play dumb to all of it. You never take responsibility for anything that happens, or do anything to prevent these things from happening in the future.

You know that Loganator is in fact the hacker you were playing with, and he was using the in-game name "Owner" at the time, the guy dressed in the ghillie suit. You call Loganator your "hacking friend" multiple times throughout your broadcast, and when you ask Loganator questions, saying "Loganator, did you kill that guy?", the hacker named "Owner" responds to those questions, and you carry on a conversation with him. You say "Logan, you're going to get me in trouble." You even tell the other person you're playing with at the time (the one in the survivor skin) that he can try to shoot at Loganator, but there's no point, because "he probably can't be killed."

You know all this, and yet you play dumb in here, saying you don't know who it is, he's "just some hacker." If you truly were interested in just playing the game and having fun, you'd admit that Loganator is the guy in the ghillie, that he was in fact exploiting the game, and you'd do your best to cut ties. The truth is, you'd rather continue playing with people that can kill well-armed players and then you can collect the loot because you can always play the "I don't know any better" line.

If that's the way you want to play, I hope you enjoy yourself. Just don't come into a forum and try to defend yourself by feigning ignorance, because everyone who watched the broadcast can see right through it.

<3

and thats the other side of the coin! and i gotta agree with this.

First off, I'll preface this by saying that I'm the one that was killed by the hacker in Dukey's stream.

The server was BRA1, it was 7/15/2012 in mid-afternoon. I put about 13 M4A3 rounds into him, he didn't die, and he was gushing blood for the remainder of the time Dukey was playing on stream. Go check out the video if you like right here. This is the entire broadcast, the nonsense starts about half way through:

<3

fucking DESTROYED

<3

Yes everyone knows that its loganator. You can see it in my videos, you can see other hackers in my videos as well. Such as:

http://www.twitch.tv...ey3/b/324936050

http://www.twitch.tv...ey3/b/324936453

http://www.twitch.tv...ey3/b/324935552

Those are some nice guys, who could wreck any server they go into at the push of a button. Heres some not so nice hacker videos that I've had the chance to run into, who I also call playfully with much sarcasm, my hacker friend.

http://www.twitch.tv...ey3/b/323885349

http://www.twitch.tv...ey3/b/323885468

http://www.twitch.tv...ey3/b/323807462

http://www.twitch.tv...ey3/b/323792365

http://www.twitch.tv...ey3/b/323791623

http://www.twitch.tv...ey3/b/323791192

^those videos are on the opposite side of what one person can do if they decide to be a dick, and ruin whole servers. again, even if you change your profile name, they can find you.

Why would I ignore him? He's running around with me, following me around, you want me to just sit there and pretend hes not around? Really come on now, don't be such a fool. I'm sorry you were on the receiving end of a dick move on his part in killing you, but it would be pretty much impossible to just ignore him. Why do I call these people my hacker friends, again as playful and sarcastic as all of my comments? Because regardless of what I do, the last thing I want to do is piss one of them off, and have them fuck up a whole server. You think that would be good? Theres reports daily of servers getting fucked with, doesnt happen constantly on my stream, and thats the first time he's killed someone with me near, but in no way could I stop it from happening. That includes leaving the server, changing servers (which we had about 5 times), changing profile names, banning him from my twitch stream chat, etc. Please stop being so ignorant and placing blame on me.

I know exactly who it is, and their twitch/profile names in game, but whats that do? NOTHING. They won't get banned because basically theres no way to prove its them. If the devs want the info, its there in the videos. If BattleEye wants it, again its there.

And lastly no its not the way I play. It is though, the way I was forced to play that day. Again, you just caught the bad side of it, and I'm sorry you died with me in the area. If you can tell me a way I could of stopped him, please be my guest and explain :) Fact is, you can't, and I couldn't. Stop crying here, and complain to the devs like the rest of the community, about how bad the anti cheat in this game is. Will that do anything? NOPE! Because this is just a testing grounds for the stand alone/ARMA 3 version of DayZ. So stop taking this game so seriously, if you die, you die. Doesn't matter if its from a hacker, Mt. Doom, player, zombies, random rock, crack in the floor, door opening, bad animations, etc. If you care so much about what you have, don't go into populated areas.

<3

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34948-lu124-has-been-just-nuked/ <-- I'll take the blame for that one too, wasn't on or streaming, but why not :) I'm responsible for what others do.

Edited by thedukey3

Just so we're all on the same page here:

Your defense as to why you don't try to do anything to combat hackers is that you're afraid of them, but then you're telling me I take the game too seriously? Ok, noted.

And you're missing the point of my post entirely. I don't give a shit if you play alongside hackers/exploiters, or if you do or do not approve. I'm not saying you need to cover your name, or any of that shit, you can play the way you want.

What I said was that you know all of this goes on, and you know who these people are, but rather than come into this post (where you can already see Loganator is claiming he has never hacked, and never would, etc) and say "Yes, this guy is following me around and hacking, his name is ________ and he had _________." You just ignore the entire thing and claim ignorance.

You posted 5 times in this thread and didn't even acknowledge the actual topic, which is the fact that hundreds of people know there was a hacker there, and are trying to do something about it. Instead you took it as a personal attack on yourself and then cowered at the thought of trying to get this person banned from the game. Nobody is trying to get you banned, or wishes ill will upon you. I, personally, couldn't care less about you or your stream.

It wasn't the first time I've been killed in that manner and it won't be the last, by a long shot I'm sure, but the fact is that if you're going to play and stream (regardless of anything else) you can't come in here and act like you have no clue what is going on. If you're going to act that way, you should have just ignored the post entirely.

I give you credit for what you just posted, because that's what this thread needs to be about, it's just a shame that it took me calling you out in order to get a decent response from you.