Sign in to follow this  
Brute1995

Still not very sure how this game operates

Okay so the last night I met some survivors, I tried to speak to them because they were inside of this white sedan and I used "/" to type to them. I was asking them questions and my text appeared as green, but got no reply. His text was white so this made be wonder if I was doing something wrong.

Secondly, me and the survivor found other survivors in a car, I kept running in the front of the car for attention and they didn't do anything but stop right by me every now and then, as if they were subtly telling me to get in. I tried to get in.. pressed random keystrokes.. clicked left & right click, but I don't know how to get in :|

Can anyone help me out? xD

Okay so the last night I met some survivors, I tried to speak to them because they were inside of this white sedan and I used "/" to type to them. I was asking them questions and my text appeared as green, but got no reply. His text was white so this made be wonder if I was doing something wrong.

Secondly, me and the survivor found other survivors in a car, I kept running in the front of the car for attention and they didn't do anything but stop right by me every now and then, as if they were subtly telling me to get in. I tried to get in.. pressed random keystrokes.. clicked left & right click, but I don't know how to get in :|

Can anyone help me out? xD

You were talking on group chat, you need to switch the channel to direct by pressing , and .

I recommend playing the arma 2 basic training, just so you know some simple controls. To open doors, pick up items, get in cars, reload, and pretty much any other command, use the middle mouse button. G opens your inventory. Also, text chat only carries about 40 meters, and voice chat for 80 meters. either that, or they were using vehicle chat instead of the normal chat.

I recommend playing the arma 2 basic training, just so you know some simple controls. To open doors, pick up items, get in cars, reload, and pretty much any other command, use the middle mouse button. G opens your inventory. Also, text chat only carries about 40 meters, and voice chat for 80 meters. either that, or they were using vehicle chat instead of the normal chat.

Oh okay will do. Can I find basic training on A:OA, or the arma trial itself?