Sign in to follow this  
Deathblack

Newbie looking for group/mentor

Morning everyone,

As the title say's I have not played Arma II and as I get into Dayz I look around confused and am still not really sure how to do anything. I have tried to go look around a little more but so far I'm not having any luck. I would love to get into a group willing to help new people or even just someone who wants to take on a newbie and mentor them. I will be attempting to play today for most of the day.

If you feel like you can teach me or want to group up and show me the ropes feel free to add me on steam : teharbringer

Or hit me up on skype : Graynathan (I show up invisible most of the time so just message me and see if I'm there.)

Appreciate any help people want to give.

P.S: Before anyone says that I should read guides and video's. I have done such and still am pretty confused.

ill team up with you, im tired of being alone haha. been looking to join that SoH clans group but I'm sure its gonna take a little while before they get back to me. I'll add you on steam. I think i'll be on for a few hours or so.

Morning everyone,

As the title say's I have not played Arma II and as I get into Dayz I look around confused and am still not really sure how to do anything. I have tried to go look around a little more but so far I'm not having any luck. I would love to get into a group willing to help new people or even just someone who wants to take on a newbie and mentor them. I will be attempting to play today for most of the day.

If you feel like you can teach me or want to group up and show me the ropes feel free to add me on steam : teharbringer

Or hit me up on skype : Graynathan (I show up invisible most of the time so just message me and see if I'm there.)

Appreciate any help people want to give.

P.S: Before anyone says that I should read guides and video's. I have done such and still am pretty confused.

Your twaining begins NAO wung gwasshoppa...

ok I sent you an invite on steam, my account is jkilla3303

We did pretty good Haha. Sorry to whoever added me, I accepted your request once I got off.

Think I could join you guys as well darknight? If deathblack decides to join you guys, we disconnected in the same place but he will probably be playing before me again since I won't be on until about Wednesday or Thursday.