Sign in to follow this  
MiniGoold

Banned from UK 25 for server hopping??

He admitted server hopping so that we could move our gear from one server to another, not to gain a tactical advantage.

Moving gear from one server to another gives you a tactical advantage does it not? Especially considering you had 7 satchel charges in one truck.

Moving gear from one server to another gives you a tactical advantage does it not? Especially considering you had 7 satchel charges in one truck.

Jesus guys, I can understand your frustration, you run your own server, which we all appreciate, but you cannot go around making wild accusations regarding items and vehicles, you already got the vehicle part wrong, Slaney was in a legit vehicle, the UAZ not the military off road, what else did you see incorrectly?

I would be mad too if I were you guys, unable to defend yourselves, unorganised... but banning, kicking and making things up is just wrong.

Vertisce

sorry not scratching for reasons to leave the ban in place, just getting to the truth of what realy went on here.

the ban stays and if that costs us being blacklisted for something we think was the best choice for our server players

then so be it, We'll wait for the standalone to come out.

Sorry to keep posting here, but you realise when/if this goes standalone, it'll still be run by Rocket and his team and your server will remain black listed right?

Jesus guys, I can understand your frustration, you run your own server, which we all appreciate, but you cannot go around making wild accusations regarding items and vehicles, you already got the vehicle part wrong, Slaney was in a legit vehicle, the UAZ not the military off road, what else did you see incorrectly?

I would be mad too if I were you guys, unable to defend yourselves, unorganised... but banning, kicking and making things up is just wrong.

Nice to miss the point Jacob, Moving all your gear onto another server gives you a tactical advantage against the other players there, in my eyes this is no different then someone logging onto another server to move to a different spot. You would have been fully kitted out with the best guns once you'd 'found your new home'.

The satchel chargers where found in the white and blue truck xslaneyx was driving around in and posted a screen shot of themselves in said truck regarding a kick from the server.

EDIT: I would also ask is your ingame name Jacobg ? I would say yes regarding the little gloat you had towards Domain?

Edited by UX*Glanza

Nice to miss the point Jacob, Moving all your gear onto another server gives you a tactical advantage against the other players there, in my eyes this is no different then someone logging onto another server to move to a different spot. You would have been fully kitted out with the best guns once you'd 'found your new home'.

The satchel chargers where found in the white and blue truck xslaneyx was driving around in and posted a screen shot of themselves in said truck regarding a kick from the server.

You are kidding right? So by your logic...if I play on one server and get all decked out and then decide to go to another server and play for a while because this one is boring...I would be server hopping and should be banned?

Sorry...that is idiotic...and not your decision to make either. If I have a bunch of crap in a tent on one server and decide I want to take the time and effort to put it on another server...that is my perogative. I have that option...otherwise our characters would not be saved accross servers!

Stop trying to make up rules.

I am not going to quote everyone...

Well, I wouldn't go about the satchel charge accusation so aggressively as the other guy, but as he said, I would not leave them in the truck haha, although that is our truck because I do remember the 12 SVD mags, but the location is different - the screenshots you took are definitely not where I left them during the "server hopping" incident. (I was the last member of our group on UK25 to date.) - And considering I had server hopped around 5 times before that, don't you think I would have taken them already? lol, that's why we took all the 50cals etc.

(not to mention the screenshot of the explosion only shows one vehicle being blown up? strange...)

And going onto DayZ wiki, its the UAZ I was driving, not the other one you lot are talking about, and about 6 of your members can clarify that when you lot ambushed us and nearly got it lol (my mate "Jack" was killed during the ambush)

I do not care about all the other sh*t that's gone down on this post, like you lot being slaughtered by one of my friends in the night, the logging out under fire, and everything else. This does not involve my ban so take it else where.

I was server hopping in the middle of a forest and not one single player was anywhere near me, therefore I was not aborting from gunfire etc. and the ban is undeniably unjustified.

I just wanted to let everyone know that UK25 is a dodgy, banning me for an unproven and unprovoked reason. I have had no encounter with any UX guy apart from the ambush in the UAZ jeep.

We have played on that server for ages, sadly even if they do unban, I don't want to play on the server, they have the server set to send a global message every 5minutes saying they're non-bandit community that wont shoot on sight, yet I drive past, and on our way back from grabbing my friend around 4-6 of them ambush us lol. I know people lie, but sending a global message about that is just a joke. And the admins do appear to have more of a grudge thing going on than actually caring about the server, and therefore should shut up about paying £160 when they treat other players this bad.

Thanks for the comments that are useful, especially Pallidum. I hope UX pick up their game in the future and try to moderate who they give admin to etc.

- if not I hope they will therefore get blacklisted, as for now, their server is a pure mess and doesn't deserve the presence of the rest of the Dayz community.

All UX members, please let me know if there is any other problem you have with me, MINIGOOLD, any rule i broke at all, let me know. I can safely say I did not break any of your server rules, or any of the official DayZ rules.

Sincerely disappointed,

MG

Edited by MiniGoold

So, every time I log on to a new server I should drop every item I'm carrying (or respawn on the coast), so I don't have a "tactical" advantage on the new server? Oh, maybe only certain items give me a tactical advantage, so could you give me an itemized list of the items that give me a "tactical" advantage so I know what you consider okay to move between servers?

Sorry, but as a clan member I feel the need to post this.

Our members pay for the upkeep of this server, none of us pay for hackers and cheats to come on and ruin the game for the rest of us legit players. We all suspected serious foul play, and no, it's not because we're sore losers - I mean, look at my join date, I've had too many bullets in the back to even care about being killed now. But when a group manages to get tracked down across the map in the space of 30 minutes, especially with certain map hacks that are becoming available, it's very easily suspect.

Don't come onto here, accusing the very people who host servers and work hard to keep it running smoothly, simply for YOU and the rest of the DayZ community to play on, and if you're going to attempt to ruin it for everyone else then something needs to be done, does it not? We all play games for fun here, and clearly Faz thinks your ruining it for everyone else, so you were dealt with as per our rules and the DayZ rules.

(we SUSPECT you of doing the crime ) You do the time, as the old saying goes.

In red...

So you suspect, and ban based on that, that's not "proof", quite often when someone has their ass handed to them they "suspect" the other person of cheating, I mean there is no way that someone could god forbid, be "better" than you, no, they must be cheating.

Server hopping is not exploiting. In a firefight yes it is a dog thing to do and should be stopped, but when your not in a firefight then it makes no difference and as another poster said it is required to move your tent / gear.

One good thing in all this is that we can all see which clans are "honourable" and those who are not, sadly it seems that there are very few who don't take advantage as soon as they start a server.

Obviously these guys are noobs, their clan is nothing, and I'll keep an eye out for them in competitions so if they show up I can let others know what they're about.

Edited by Psyl3nt

Surely this cant be the same UX that has a 64 man BF3 server? As playing on that BF3 server I have never came across this much trouble caused by the admins. Maybe because it isnt this bunch that are the admins on the bf3 server :/ ..

Either way sounds like it has been an unfair banning .

Ban lifted due to i'm not having this effect our BF3 server,

But you guys are not welcome on our server and will be shot on site.

Ban lifted due to i'm not having this effect our BF3 server,

But you guys are not welcome on our server and will be shot on site.

And how will you be able to tell who is who ?

So you lifted the ban out of worry for your other server, not because you realise that you have done the wrong thing, that speaks volumes.

If you cannot properly admin a server then you should really hand it over to someone who can, or just not at all. (this isn't BF3 / COD / CSS / Etc, where you can set server specific rules, the server rules / guidlines are layed out very clearly, and really that should take all the guess work out of it. Everyone knows the rules before they setup a server and yet we still see this kind of thing so often.

Perhaps the best thing is for this to go to Pay per month / MMO style and have rocket / team admin the servers. No community run servers at all.

I like the fact they were told their reason wasn't strong enough and they blatently dismiss what they are told by a DayZ support staff member and continue on their rant. It is people like you who wreck the game with blatent abuse of powers for everyone else and before you carry on about how you pay for a server blah blah, so do I and I do not act like this when I get killed. Gather yourself, regroup and move on.....

Well put yourself in our shoes. You all get picked off in the middle of the night at a base. That bit is totally possible and i would respect it as a very good organised attack. But when you move the gear and vehicles to the middle of nowhere about 6,000m away and get found within 10mins by the same people. You can honestly say that you would be ok with it?

p.s. Shouldn't this be only about the people in question, and the Devs? I don't think it's needed for random people to come on and give their opinion, when they have seen and heard nothing about the event and only seen what is in this thread.

Well put yourself in our shoes. You all get picked off in the middle of the night at a base. That bit is totally possible and i would respect it as a very good organised attack. But when you move the gear and vehicles to the middle of nowhere about 6,000m away and get found within 10mins by the same people. You can honestly say that you would be ok with it?

p.s. Shouldn't this be only about the people in question, and the Devs? I don't think it's needed for random people to come on and give their opinion, when they have seen and heard nothing about the event and only seen what is in this thread.

Now now, how about we tell the truth rather than making up more lies eh? Your original camp was approx 200m off the main road heading to the NW of the map, we attacked this and "killed" 1 person, Shepster, who quickly logged out after being shot at, we then held up at the camp for a few minutes, to see a horde (5-7 people) running from about 800m-1km away, I was killed, I came back to the camp later that evening or the next morning, kept running in the direction you came from and guess what....I found your second base.

Faz has made it quite clear that he is in agreement with us and would like no further embrassment, so I will leave it there.

Faz has made it quite clear that he is in agreement with us and would like no further embrassment, so I will leave it there.

I can understand how you guys don't want to be embarrassed any further...but you guys seem to do it so well. You have still failed to provide any proof whatsoever for your ban against them. So far it has been nothing but speculation and conjecture.

I can understand how you guys don't want to be embarrassed any further...but you guys seem to do it so well. You have still failed to provide any proof whatsoever for your ban against them. So far it has been nothing but speculation and conjecture.

Im not UX :)

p.s. Shouldn't this be only about the people in question, and the Devs?

So maybe stop talking about raids on your camp that dont involve me, therefore have no point in this thread, as this is about me being banned for transporting gear.

- I am unbanned which was a sub-purpose of this ban appeal, but the main one was to get UX to clean up some of their admins, sadly this has not happened and they just seem to be ignoring not only the majority of the community but also DayZ staff.

On this note, may the thread be closed as I can't see anything more being achieved apart from further arguements between UX and everyone else.

Thanks for all your time everyone, and good hunting.

MG

Oh and I alone admin our server and no one else.

At least i know who kicked me now. Cheers. Was like trying to draw blood out of a stone asking for a proper response beforehand.

At least i know who kicked me now. Cheers. Was like trying to draw blood out of a stone asking for a proper response beforehand.

I have nothing in my logs of you being kicked by a admin.

Oh the hacker term was to stong for you,, Key Gen user. is that better. ;)

Oh the hacker term was to stong for you,, Key Gen user. is that better. ;)

You either have no knowledge of computers, or you are just an idiot, Im going to go with the latter. You realise I key gen doesn't work for this game because the key is checked sever side right? I use the same CD key on my pc's, sorry I have more than one pc? My bad.

you claim all through you argument the 4 vehicles including the truck are not your, yet minigold clearly says, (quoting went wrong)

"although that is our truck because I do remember the 12 SVD mags, but the location is different - the screenshots you took are definitely not where I left them"

Ever thought we moved them before we blow them up. oh and we have it on fraps.

So there for the satchel charges clearly belong to you, yet you blatently denied having these.

I don't think you've actually understood what I have said, I am not having a go at you, you're English suggests that it is not your first language, so to clarify:

I said that the trucks were most likely ours because we had exactly 12 SVD magazines in the truck last time I looked in them, and I was the last one in our squad to see the vehicles, but I never stated the satchel charges belonged to us.

I would love to have owned 7 of them, but if I had them, they would have been one of the first things I transported during my server hopping, its common sense.

Please try to read and understand fully the comments, before trying to quote them.

On a side note:

But one think i will say, thanks for so many of you posting here i have gathered all your GUID's and Ip's from our server, Just incase i feel the need to keep you from our server in the future.

If that is how you react to hearing other players opinions, then I am surprised you haven't been blacklisted already. I wouldn't request you become blacklisted, but the way you are acting towards fellow gamers is just disgusting and I'm disappointed that you still act this way.

You have not been the mature ones at all and just apologised for the ban you placed on me, and instead have tried to hide behind petty excuses about your BF3 server, seriously? That's your reasoning of why you unbanned me? Not because everyone supports the unban appeal, even staff?

The more you argue against the rest of the community and its staff, the more respect you will keep losing. Stop digging a hole and instead fill the hole with a simple apology, admitting it was wrong to ban me and then all this will be forgotten and can go back to normal.

My final comment on this matter.

you can continue to post in here to try to hide what has been posted above.

Theres some out there that can and will see the truth in this and what each side has said.

But as for an apology, if it wasn't for this post, i wouldn't of been able to fine so much on you,

So thanks for that. ;)

Hope you continue to enjoy your time playing DayZ till the next posts about you come up..

Can't wait for that one, We will continue to run the DayZ server we are happy to host for the public

because of how good this game is, But will clear all bans as i normaly do with the admin's Dev's

Unless they feel the need to blacklist us due to our actions.

I will not be replying further.

Edited by UXFaz

@FAZ. So because I have multiple GUID's on my IP I am a hacker. You should really think before you type, you are making yourself look like a fool