Sign in to follow this  
MiniGoold

Banned from UK 25 for server hopping??

Vertisce

Hmm i'm sorry but you are mistaken, as i said i have only banned 6 in 3/4 weeks

2 banned caught on video. (Dev's were informed of this before banned)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13769-two-cheaters-caught-on-tape/#entry154655

1 banned spawned a heli (Dev's were informed of this before banned)

http://dayzmod.com/f...ng/#entry231477

can't remember the first 2 ban's but again dev's where informed before the ban's

I don't ban anyone without asking in the dev's in admin channel first.

Plus only MiniGoold was banned from this group who had these vehicles within there group.

Due to server hopping, one main reason for the ban was server hopping as it was noted on

Arma2 Rcon, But since we want to go down this road.

What was not said about the raid on our camp was MiniGoold admitted being involved in the raid.

when our first 2 guys went down. we grouped together 12 of us went to our base and 5 of them were at the base.

we killed 3, MiniGoold name was not one of them that was killed. 2 Alt F4 on us.

12 members is proof enough for me and the fact MiniGoold wasn't one of them killed he had to be

one of them who Alt F4ed and if i had to guess the other that would of been XslaneyX who has not been banned.

You can draw your own conclusions if you want, but as far as i'm concerned i informed thoses needing

to know before any ban was placed.

We have nothing else to say on this matter and as said in my OP if told to remove the ban i will.

Edited by UXFaz
  • Like 2

Server hopping is exploit. Ghosting (lobby and back) either in firefight or to drop zombie aggro is exploit. Glitching to see through walls is exploit. Duping is exploit. Finally, abusing the scripting system of Arma is an exploit.

All of these will get you banned.

You cannot expect to exploit game mechanics and get away with it.

In this case, the admin is calmly putting his points forward, as was the OP before it got a bit heated. OP, if he didnt ghost, server hop or exploit during a firefight, probably not right he got banned. If he did he should take it like a man and learn not to be a douche.

I back the server admins 100% in banning for ghosting or exploiting aggro with zombies.

• Like 1

I wasnt sure about this one, but having seen the behaviour of the admin in the face of rabid posters like flail (and ive been noticing more of his 'rage vs admin of anything' butthurt around lately), and the evidence provided, seems like a justified ban to me.

And Vertisce, seriously, pointing out spelling errors is juvenile in the extreme.

Edited by sleepless
  • Like 2

Pointing out a spelling error is neither juvenile or extreme. I was simply pointing it out as he made the spelling error multiple times. Making fun of him for the spelling error is juvenile. Seeing as his grammar and spelling are all quite good short of that one word, I thought I would point it out for him. He can either fix the spelling mistake in the future or continue to spell it wrong.

I still don't see any evidence that the OP committed a bannable offense. You are generalizing him with a group of other people who may or may not have been hacking as there is still no evidence to that either. But you know what? Doesn't even matter. The OP and his freinds should do the smart thing and just find a new server and move on.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Vertisce

We all suspected serious foul play, and no, it's not because we're sore losers - I mean, look at my join date, But when a group manages to get tracked down across the map in the space of 30 minutes, especially with certain map hacks that are becoming available, it's very easily suspect.

So your banning based on players being "suspect" without any concrete proof? good on ya pal. Join date is irrelivant to this conversation? Sorry but i'm as clean as they come when playing games so i would like to think that comment was not directed at me.

Faz thinks your ruining it for everyone else, so you were dealt with as per our rules and the DayZ rules.

Clearly not as there is no evidence to suggest anything at all. As far as i can see it's just accusations.... shall we continue?

Commit the Crime, You do the time, as the old saying goes.

Might want to remember that sentence if your server goes poof for kicking/banning players without any concrete logs/ss/vids etc.

How the hell would you know when a camp was raided?Your on the other side of the map driving a truck susposely when you got kicked, but your aware when a camp is raided?

Please read the post before replying......

I was with part of the group who raided the camp and was driving the ural to a different location AFTER the raid. I was with them 20 mins before the kick as i saw someone poke out from behind a hilux who spawned in on the hilltop without any wheels who was looking dead at me so i promptly ran to the right and he shot dead a friend named martin wallace. He was swiftly slotted not long after by a fellow raider. (it was one of your clan guys who has the blue face paint on)

Far as I can see, it seems to be a auto battle eye kick, you are not banned from that server, sometimes Battle eye does go wrong, specially with all the rapid updates to try to get rid of cheats lately.

you should of logged straight back on and carried along on your merry way.

First time it's happened since playing in nearly 2 months... bit of a coincidence?

You really gonna post everytime something strange happens? Its an Alpha, just log back in and carry on.

No but the timing of the kick was pretty laughable. Log back in i did so no drama there.

Still find it really strange you know about a camp raid when the people who attacked us, you were not among them (Unless you alt F4'ed while under fire)

Nope. First raid that happened i only came into contact with 1 ux member which i mentioned above. The rest were slotted by the rest of the raid party. There is a thing called teamspeak and planning. Use your noggin and think about what you said.

Well after being informed this morning of our find, it seems the rumors of hackers spawning

highend gear, weapons and so on, on our server were correct. No wonder your group are complaining about MiniGoold being banned.

rumours, that's all i have seen from the UX posts so far. That same old record keeps spinning... I haven't complained about his ban i just find it funny as he is a legit player but hey i guess that's just a rumour also.

It was reported to us a while back that a group of players has tents full of highend gear, weapons and so on

on our server and were found by this group that informed us, Having found these tents all 25 of them,

25 tents? Well you must of found some other poor saps campsite then as the most we had up was about 8-10. The "high end" weapons were actually stashed inside the vehicles that were recovered already upon past raids as well as gear found by guys over time.........No that isnt a rumour that's the truth.I will carry on....

they were all empty and we ran them over to flatten them,

I informed the devs yesturday about these tents. As they keep respawning when the server is reset and some with gear in them.

I also informed them a week or so ago about the highend weapon find on our server.

Either look closer to home or at non regulars on the server if that's such a persistant problem or maybe change patch? Since the old camp got raided the guys never bothered to set up another camp as it wasn't worth the risk.

Yet i'm informed by our members this morning who found the truck XslaneyX was driving, Was full with

highend gear, weapons, ammo plus 7 satchel charges and so on, satchel charges are very rare,

it is no wander you wanted to move said highend gear to another server to give you the advantage on that server.

Out of all the posts this one has has made me chuckle..... satchel charges???? I have never come across them once since playing DayZ. Why on earth would i waste hours moving crap to a different server when the most i use is an m4a3/m1911. As i have already stated i was driving the truck away from your raided camp as the plan was to secure the vehicle elsewhere and set up a base of operations but after all the bickering that you guys have been doing about a select few then it seemed pointless to continue supporting your server by playing on it (well for me anyway) pretty pointless and dam right insulting playing on there if the hosts raise suspicion at any given time on legit players. What's more i find it pretty hypocritical that the server messages state "we are not a bandit clan" yet on the 2 times i have watched you raid cherno hospital on a near empty server at night i have been shot both times when trying to approach using direct comms....

I can't prove you hacked the highend gear in our server but we have the proof that you had it and that

it was being moved to another server that you are on.

I already admitted i had a ural and it's pretty clear in the screenshot i provided.

Proof.

SCREEN5.jpg

Err...unless someone else had a ural on that server or pinched it since yesterday morning after it had been abandoned then i can safely say that wasn't our one. That location is nowhere near where i left it either...

So what did we do with them. Oh and as like what you said about my kick screenshot... this doesn't prove anything. Just pointing that out even though the claimed horde in those shots are not mine/ours.

before.jpg

blownup.jpg

Guess noone is taking them from the server now, and the transport are now ready to respawn.

You hero. I am sure you have upset some other mug by blowing those up. Also you mentioned that a vehicle was "hacked in" not long ago..... care to provide proof of that claim out of interest?

So you have no proof that they hacked the items in but claim that they must have since they had all this gear.

Seems that way but what the hell. I got nothing to hide so crack on. I wil take my virtual ass elsewhere. No biggie.

Responses in GREEN

• Like 1

Hi, I was notified of this thread.

Server admins are not permitted to ban for server hopping or ghosting. While ghosting is technically an exploit, it is hard to prove, and has become the "catch-all" excuse for banning anyone who kills the server owners. The abuse of this is rampant. Due to this, you're not permitted to ban for ghosting.

While it's not been explicitly stated so, server owners are of course allowed to use their own initiative and ban for hacking if this is severely disrupting gameplay. What this means is that a server admin is permitted to ban someone who for example is CONFIRMED spawning in tanks and airplanes, or is CONFIRMED to be using nuke-cheats, mass-kills or similar game disrupting hacks. This does not mean that server admins are permitted to ban someone who they think may be using hacked in gear, as gear can be legitimately obtained, and it's hard to prove or be certain that a person has not obtained this gear legitimately.

I hope this clears things up.

• Like 4

Faz, I do not wish to be rude but you are a lying **** our vehicle contained no satchel charges, hell, if they did I would have kept them on me and not in a vehicle, stop trying to justify your bans, you did it because you were mad with getting killed and for no other reason.

Another side note, I'm sure you heard Shepster on Team speak yesterday being shot at, I shot him twice and he quickly logged out, now, isn't that against your server policy?

Faz, I do not wish to be rude but you are a lying **** our vehicle contained no satchel charges, hell, if they did I would have kept them on me and not in a vehicle, stop trying to justify your bans, you did it because you were mad with getting killed and for no other reason.

Another side note, I'm sure you heard Shepster on Team speak yesterday being shot at, I shot him twice and he quickly logged out, now, isn't that against your server policy?

You know i did log out, after you retards logged out when we shot at you, if you think im going to stay there after you hop server to change position your mistaken.

you abuse exploits and should rightly be banned, Go buy your own server, i cant see any reason to unban you.

You know i did log out, after you retards logged out when we shot at you, if you think im going to stay there after you hop server to change position your mistaken.

you abuse exploits and should rightly be banned, Go buy your own server, i cant see any reason to unban you.

Shep, no one logged out, I was there alone... It was only ever me, no one wanted to come with me.

jacobpalmer05

Your vehicle's you had up north 4 of then we found with satchel charges in them so it seems a matter of coincident

that you are saying they are not yours when MiniGoold admit to have 6 of them Plus the offroader UAZ

that was not working in the last patch. As seen by our members the day after.

As for another fact.

you did it because you were mad with getting killed and for no other reason.

I wasn't online at the time so kind of hard that you say i died. But i was on our TS and heard

what went on. Plus also kind of hard to beleave that the Ural Civilian we found wasn't yours.

Guess theres more than 1 up north then.

Plus if i banned him because i died as you say, i would of banned him that evening same as slaney.

Edited by UXFaz

as you have stated you were moving server so close this thread as its pointless and getting nowhere

go to your new server and do your hacks glitching whatever you were doing in our server over there and see how long you last

no doubt they will feel the same as we did and most probably seek advice on how to ban you

how could you have that UAZ (militery offroad) if your not hacking it was removed

please close this thread and if the devs need to speak to faz out server admin about the situation im sure they will

i hope you have a nice time in the other servers

as you have stated you were moving server so close this thread as its pointless and getting nowhere

Yes because once again there is no concrete proof only shit being flung around the room.

go to your new server and do your hacks glitching whatever you were doing in our server over there and see how long you last

well been there a while now and no problems so far because guess what... not cheating/duping/hacking whatever you want to paint it as amd it's a decent server

no doubt they will feel the same as we did and most probably seek advice on how to ban you

they wouldn't because there's nothing to ban for. They could spout a load of toss and make accusations like you guys and hope for the best. Maybe not if they are mature ;)

how could you have that UAZ (militery offroad) if your not hacking it was removed

The only UAZ that was at camp was the one which spawns ingame (brown lookin one with a police type emblem on it which can be found on the red enterable buildings in towns) where you got military offroad from is anyones guess?

please close this thread and if the devs need to speak to faz out server admin about the situation im sure they will

Wow something i can agree on with you. That's a first. Could be a rumour

Thank you and enjoy kicking/banning more innocent players. All i will say is standby for blacklist if you carry on with your agenda's. Cheers

Responses in GREEN

Vertisce

Hmm i'm sorry but you are mistaken, as i said i have only banned 6 in 3/4 weeks

2 banned caught on video. (Dev's were informed of this before banned)

http://dayzmod.com/f...pe/#entry154655

1 banned spawned a heli (Dev's were informed of this before banned)

http://dayzmod.com/f...ng/#entry231477

can't remember the first 2 ban's but again dev's where informed before the ban's

I don't ban anyone without asking in the dev's in admin channel first.

Plus only MiniGoold was banned from this group who had these vehicles within there group.

Due to server hopping, one main reason for the ban was server hopping as it was noted on

Arma2 Rcon, But since we want to go down this road.

What was not said about the raid on our camp was MiniGoold admitted being involved in the raid.

when our first 2 guys went down. we grouped together 12 of us went to our base and 5 of them were at the base.

we killed 3, MiniGoold name was not one of them that was killed. 2 Alt F4 on us.

12 members is proof enough for me and the fact MiniGoold wasn't one of them killed he had to be

one of them who Alt F4ed and if i had to guess the other that would of been XslaneyX who has not been banned.

You can draw your own conclusions if you want, but as far as i'm concerned i informed thoses needing

to know before any ban was placed.

We have nothing else to say on this matter and as said in my OP if told to remove the ban i will.

Server admins are not permitted to ban for server hopping or ghosting. While ghosting is technically an exploit, it is hard to prove, and has become the "catch-all" excuse for banning anyone who kills the server owners. The abuse of this is rampant. Due to this, you're not permitted to ban for ghosting.

While it's not been explicitly stated so, server owners are of course allowed to use their own initiative and ban for hacking if this is severely disrupting gameplay. What this means is that a server admin is permitted to ban someone who for example is CONFIRMED spawning in tanks and airplanes, or is CONFIRMED to be using nuke-cheats, mass-kills or similar game disrupting hacks. This does not mean that server admins are permitted to ban someone who they think may be using hacked in gear, as gear can be legitimately obtained, and it's hard to prove or be certain that a person has not obtained this gear legitimately.

Your justification for the ban has just been removed...

Edited by Penthrox
  • Like 1

UAZ is not the military offroad, the military off road that was removed was the Land Rover... jeeezzzz.

Innocent players you making me laugh.

I have just informed the admins in chat of the fact that the vehicle's we blow up earlyer have respawned with all the

highend loot in them again, This is known bug with vehicle's so i'm told, if you don't save them when blown up they respawn with all the loot they had in them before.

I would defernatly call this as severely disrupting gameplay, since you know what i'm on about and

hence why your trying to deny seeing the satchel charges in all the four vehicle's. strange hmm.

I rest my case theres nothing Innocent about your group.

P's i also suggested to the admin's that all these buildings been blown up on many other servers

could be the result of some one knowing this fact and useing satchel charges to do this.

Edited by UXFaz
  • Like 1

You have already been told that your excuse for banning these players was not sufficient. Now you are just scratching for reasons to leave the ban in place. It is pretty clear what is going on here. Good luck to the OP. Hope you found a better server.

Innocent players you making me laugh.

I have just informed the admins in chat of the fact that the vehicle's we blow up earlyer have respawned with all the

highend loot in them again, This is known bug with vehicle's so i'm told, if you don't save them when blown up they respawn with all the loot they had in them before.

I would defernatly call this as severely disrupting gameplay, since you know what i'm on about and

hence why your trying to deny seeing the satchel charges in all the four vehicle's. strange hmm.

I rest my case theres nothing Innocent about your group.

P's i also suggested to the admin's that all these buildings been blown up on many other servers

could be the result of some one knowing this fact and useing satchel charges to do this.

Your looking desperate in every post clutching at straws. It's almost cringeworthy

You have already been told that your excuse for banning these players was not sufficient. Now you are just scratching for reasons to leave the ban in place. It is pretty clear what is going on here. Good luck to the OP. Hope you found a better server.

Thanks for the support, its nice to see that somebody can see through their crap. Faz, I would also request that if you believe any of our stuff was not obtained via legal means, please submit your server logs to DayZ Devs / admins and I am sure they will confirm that nothing has been scripted in.

Sore losers, hows the leg Domain?

So when a player actually admits to server hoping to get position on you in order to kill you, which he did, we can't ban them from the server?

Vertisce

sorry not scratching for reasons to leave the ban in place, just getting to the truth of what realy went on here.

the ban stays and if that costs us being blacklisted for something we think was the best choice for our server players

then so be it, We'll wait for the standalone to come out.

Edited by UXFaz

So when a player actually admits to server hoping to get position on you in order to kill you, which he did, we can't ban them from the server?

Where exactly did he admit this?

Vertisce

sorry not scratching for reasons to leave the ban in place, just getting to the truth of what realy went on here.

the ban stays and if that costs us being blacklisted for something we think was the best choice for our server players

then so be it, We'll wait for the standalone to come out.

Well I guess that is one way to look at it.

More power to ya.

He admitted server hopping so that we could move our gear from one server to another, not to gain a tactical advantage.

He admitted server hopping so that we could move our gear from one server to another, not to gain a tactical advantage.

Sorry, I wasn't referring to your case. We had someone do it on our server,and admit to it. That is what is was asking about.