Sign in to follow this  
MiniGoold

Banned from UK 25 for server hopping??

Me and a couple friends were having some intense battles with the owners of the server and their clan. We managed to steal one of their vehicles full of loot and get away to our base with it, but my mate who killed the guy and got the truck was subsequently kicked.

- As well as this, they frequently post about being a non-bandit server, and not attacking anyone who is not threatening, yet I drive down a road (in a vehicle we DID NOT steal) and about 6 of them try to gun us down.

After this happened we decided to move our base to another server due to the what we see as admin abuse and lieing to the rest of the community.

So we had to sacrifice our 6 vehicles, but as i was transferring loot, i was banned for "server hopping" - I thought since the latest update meaning loot wont spawn near you when you log in that "server hopping" made no difference?

If it still is then fair enough with the ban and im sorry, but I am pretty sure that it is not

Thanks for the time guys

MG

This is basically Admin abuse, you should report them.

Wait what...your telling me....people lie????????

And they say things that contradict themselves...my god we should find a word that describes people like this....oh right there already is one...

hypocrites.

no our base was compramised by you guys and you guys were the first to shoot yesterday so any1 that came neer it was a threat simple as we dont go round killing people we were protecting what we had while moving as we knew it would end in a fight sooner or later, i would like to know how you shot some of our friends aswell in pitch black in woods and still get a 1 shot kill.

Edited by beany2009

My god.

Someone needs to fumigate the DayZ servers. The amount of incompetent admins getting around is just silly.

• Like 6

You forgot to mention one of the vehicles you are currently rolling around in was hacked in...

Edited by Glanza

I am not involved in this at all but feel compelled to reply.

Beany, first of all, no one is protected. You can protect people yourselves but any action to kick/ban or attempt to find misconduct just because people attacked you or your charges is admin abuse.

Secondly, my god man you've never heard of night vision goggles? You can one shot someone with the dmr which you can use nvgs with. You can headshot someone with any normal iron sight gun all of which you can use nvgs with. You can have a night vision fal which is one shot kill. Night time is not safe and you would be a fool to think so.

• Like 2

Admin abuse my ass, we pay £160 per month to host a server for the community, no action is taken against anyone in the server until we have the support from Dev admins and other server admins, you server hop to save your ass when in a fire fight, we are not bandits, we do not hunt people down to kill them, we will however defend ourselves and equipment.

So tell me MiniGoold how did you manage to have a vehicle the devs have removed from the game ?

• Like 3

Me and a couple friends were having some intense battles with the owners of the server and their clan. We managed to steal one of their vehicles full of loot and get away to our base with it, but my mate who killed the guy and got the truck was subsequently kicked.

Ok first off, it was indeed a good fight, untill it seemed that no mater where we went on the map in pitch black,

you tracked every one down that was online. that were 1000km from each other and killed them with 1 shot 12k health to -46k. hmm

None of our vehicles got stolen as the wheels where shot out, untill we fixed the red car, which was driven 2500+km from the base that you attacked, yet you found us there within 30 min's, strange hmm. Then we all logged out, due to this and no one was kick. As we didn't no who shot us after the base fight.

- As well as this, they frequently post about being a non-bandit server, and not attacking anyone who is not threatening, yet I drive down a road (in a vehicle we DID NOT steal) and about 6 of them try to gun us down.

After this happened we decided to move our base to another server due to the what we see as admin abuse and lieing to the rest of the community.

Our server is not posted as a none bandit server, this is what it say:.

=|[uX]|= are a none Bandit squad. Our goal is to have fun with Zombie's and kill bandits, If you see us Plz state your Intentions.

If your friendly your safe, If we feel threatened we will shoot, If you fire on us! expect us to return fire! Peace.

So how have we lied here. :) You guys fired first when attacking our base. Your on our shoot on sight list. :)

So we had to sacrifice our 6 vehicles, but as i was transferring loot, i was banned for "server hopping" - I thought since the latest update meaning loot wont spawn near you when you log in that "server hopping" made no difference?

If it still is then fair enough with the ban and im sorry, but I am pretty sure that it is not

We are a anti cheat squad, all exploits we find on the game are reported, Every one i have banned on our server has been due to proof, which has only been 6 in the last 3 nealy 4 weeks, you spent most of the day today in and out of our server hopping, as you quoted above, this is a form of exploit, you are the first i have banned for hopping because i caught you doing this. as my server message says :

Anyone caught quitting the game while under fire or server hopping will be banned or kicked from our server. This is a Exploit!

I think i have justified my actions here, if told to unban you i will.

Edited by UXFaz
  • Like 10

Let's see the evidence which shows the guy was jumping server to avoid gunfire. Since, after all, you're all about only banning people when you have evidence according to your own post.

Simply leaving and reentering a server over and over is not an exploit. Moving your tent gear from one server to another requires it.

Sounds like this crappy clan feels entitled because they pay money to host content that someone else made and will ban anyone who logs in and out of their server at will. Hopefully the dayz admins will get their shit together and start dealing with scum like this clan and give warnings/start blacklisting.

Edited by BonnyBrown
  • Like 1

I still never got a reason as to why i was kicked off your server by the way as i was driving around in a ural?

http://dayzmod.com/f..._20#entry315322 last post on there.

p.s just to add.

We are a anti cheat squad, all exploits we find on the game are reported, Every one i have banned on our server has been due to proof, which has only been 6 in the last 3 nealy 4 weeks, you spent most of the day today in and out of our server hopping, as you quoted above, this is a form of exploit, you are the first i have banned for hopping because i caught you doing this. as my server message says :

Anyone caught quitting the game while under fire or server hopping will be banned or kicked from our server. This is a Exploit!

one of your guys despawned when being shot at in your base yesterday so the above is a bit of a joke

Edited by XslaneyX

BonnyBrown

You are entitled to your opinion.

XslaneyX

I have no comment on you being kicked from our server yesterday as the only people kicked were by BEC,

plus that screenshot don't prove it was on our server.

Plus you say one of our guys despawned in our base after it was raided if so who. As we all moved from there as

far as i was aware.

As for the OP as i have said if told to remove the ban i will.

BonnyBrown

You are entitled to your opinion.

XslaneyX

I have no comment on you being kicked from our server yesterday as the only people kicked were by BEC,

plus that screenshot don't prove it was on our server.

Plus you say one of our guys despawned in our base after it was raided if so who. As we all moved from there as

far as i was aware.

As for the OP as i have said if told to remove the ban i will.

The kick will be in the server logs if it was an admin kick unless you do actually know but won't check? It was on your server as it happened about 20 minutes or so after your hideout was raided. I was just heading towards pustoshka in a ural when it happened. The screenshot was posted within 2 minutes on this forum when that happened.

Moved to another server now anyhow. Shame really as yours was pretty decent up until yesterday...

• Like 1

Damn cheater, good for you, take it like a man and spawn more loot, coward.

• Like 1

Sorry, but as a clan member I feel the need to post this.

Our members pay for the upkeep of this server, none of us pay for hackers and cheats to come on and ruin the game for the rest of us legit players. We all suspected serious foul play, and no, it's not because we're sore losers - I mean, look at my join date, I've had too many bullets in the back to even care about being killed now. But when a group manages to get tracked down across the map in the space of 30 minutes, especially with certain map hacks that are becoming available, it's very easily suspect.

Don't come onto here, accusing the very people who host servers and work hard to keep it running smoothly, simply for YOU and the rest of the DayZ community to play on, and if you're going to attempt to ruin it for everyone else then something needs to be done, does it not? We all play games for fun here, and clearly Faz thinks your ruining it for everyone else, so you were dealt with as per our rules and the DayZ rules.

Commit the Crime, You do the time, as the old saying goes.

• Like 2

Admin abuse my ass, we pay £160 per month to host a server for the community

Burn your shitti little 160 pounds. Obey the rules or get blacklisted! There are only 2!! reasons, given by rocket, for kicking/banning people from your server.

http://dayzmod.com/f...r-clan-members/

Bottom of rockets post. THESE are the rules. Obey them or pay 160 fcking-pounds for a blacklisted server.

Hope you got it, admin wannabe!

P.S.: This behaviour seems to be the latest fashion, when I watch the posts from the last 2 weeks. Do not abuse your power admins.

Edited by Flail
  • Like 1

It was on your server as it happened about 20 minutes or so after your hideout was raided.

How the hell would you know when a camp was raided?

Your on the other side of the map driving a truck susposely when you got kicked, but your aware when a camp is raided?

Far as I can see, it seems to be a auto battle eye kick, you are not banned from that server, sometimes Battle eye does go wrong, specially with all the rapid updates to try to get rid of cheats lately.

you should of logged straight back on and carried along on your merry way.

You really gonna post everytime something strange happens? Its an Alpha, just log back in and carry on.

Still find it really strange you know about a camp raid when the people who attacked us, you were not among them (Unless you alt F4'ed while under fire)

Burn your shitti little 160 pounds. Obey the rules or get blacklisted! There are only 2!! reasons, given by rocket, for kicking/banning people from your server.

http://dayzmod.com/f...r-clan-members/

Bottom of rockets post. THESE are the rules. Obey them or pay 160 fcking-pounds for a blacklisted server.

Hope you got it, admin wannabe!

P.S.: This behaviour seems to be the latest fashion, when I watch the posts from the last 2 weeks. Do not abuse your power admins.

Flail

The link that you put in your post is about server admins kicking players for there clan members.

I have never done this and never will.

Plus Rocket posted those 2 rules you are refering to back on 18 May 2012 - 09:49 AM.

Rocket has also stated since that those Alf F4ing or server hopping are exploiting the game,

yet many players in the game do this, Yet this in itself is breaking Rockets rules.

So as you stated we should be banned for banning/kicking players using these exploits.

Then the players who are also breaking the rules by using these exploits should also be Banned.

Seems only fair, after all us server admins provide the servers for the DayZ community to play the

game as Rocket intended it to be played, So every one has a great time playing. Not for those that

want to exploit the hard work put into this game for there own advantages.

Edited by UXFaz

UXFaz, yes I know that's an exploit, and I got killed yesterday by d/c-Player. Shot him, he was away, I ran my old direction and got shot by him from behind. NVG + Rangefinder for him.. yey....

The problem ARE the rules like you said from May. It's like laws. When your government does not set new ones, the old ones are active. Right?

Normally BattleEye should do the cheat/hackdetection, or some dev-teammembers analyzing the logs, but it seems, that you didn't and kicked by suspicion.

Excuse my English and some rage please, but I had bad experiences with admins we killed ... or admin's vehicles we have stolen.

Edited by Flail

Well after being informed this morning of our find, it seems the rumors of hackers spawning

highend gear, weapons and so on, on our server were correct. No wonder your group are complaining about MiniGoold being banned.

It was reported to us a while back that a group of players has tents full of highend gear, weapons and so on

on our server and were found by this group that informed us, Having found these tents all 25 of them,

they were all empty and we ran them over to flatten them,

I informed the devs yesturday about these tents. As they keep respawning when the server is reset and some with gear in them.

I also informed them a week or so ago about the highend weapon find on our server.

Yet i'm informed by our members this morning who found the truck XslaneyX was driving, Was full with

highend gear, weapons, ammo plus 7 satchel charges and so on, satchel charges are very rare,

it is no wander you wanted to move said highend gear to another server to give you the advantage on that server.

I can't prove you hacked the highend gear in our server but we have the proof that you had it and that

it was being moved to another server that you are on.

Proof.

SCREEN5.jpg

So what did we do with them.

before.jpg

blownup.jpg

Guess noone is taking them from the server now, and the transport are now ready to respawn.

Edited by UXFaz
  • Like 1

I have nothing to do with your server, jsut found this thread and wrote my oppionion :)

Flail

My last post was not aimed at you, and i welcome your Oppionion.

The group know who i'm talking about. Just a shame another server admin

has to deal with them now.

So you have no proof that they hacked the items in but claim that they must have since they had all this gear. How do you know they didn't move it in from another server? That screenshot is not proof of hacked items. Seems to me that you banned people with no proof of a bannable offense.

Also..."wander" and "wonder" are two different words with two different meanings.

So you have no proof that they hacked the items in but claim that they must have since they had all this gear. How do you know they didn't move it in from another server? That screenshot is not proof of hacked items. Seems to me that you banned people with no proof of a bannable offense.

Also..."wander" and "wonder" are two different words with two different meanings.

Offense? Hmm

Edited by UX*Glanza