Sign in to follow this  
Sm1L3y

Radios/Walkie-Talkies

I would like to add Radios/Walkie-Talkies or some sort of communication tool to DayZ, becuase most of the servers have Side/Global chat disabled, it would be cool to have something to call in help with. Also, diffrent frequencys on the radio would be a nice addition so you dont give away your position to everybody on the server. It might be an advantage to bandits to set a trap and call in survivors to kill. I want to know what you guys think about adding radios into DayZ.

Thanks. :)

• Like 1

Unneeded, most people use skype allready even if they are told not to, they are gonna.

Unneeded, most people use skype allready even if they are told not to, they are gonna.

ACRE would be a perfect addition to this mod. Walkies exist in real life.

I would like to add Radios/Walkie-Talkies or some sort of communication tool to DayZ, becuase most of the servers have Side/Global chat disabled, it would be cool to have something to call in help with. Also, diffrent frequencys on the radio would be a nice addition so you dont give away your position to everybody on the server. It might be an advantage to bandits to set a trap and call in survivors to kill. I want to know what you guys think about adding radios into DayZ.

Thanks. :)

For the love of god, use the search function already.

For the love of god, use the search function already.

Theres no other thread about radios, I seached it.

Theres no other thread about radios, I seached it.

Heh, obviously not, as there are about 109578105983 threads about it, and it is mentioned in about 129357185 others. It's an extremely widely requested feature.

+1, good idea, just such a good idea it's been suggested tons of times before.