Sign in to follow this  
NamelessWonder

Cheater on DE276

Friends and me were playing on DE276.

We were running towards Cherno from Elektro.

Suddenly a car was driving in my direction. I damaged the car he got out and i killed te driver.

We looted him, and looked up his Name "RomaH".

2 Minutes later he spawned behind us with the same gear he had as i killed him and 2 cars were Spawned. A friend of mine got in the Car and it exploded. The hacker guy("RomaH") appeard again arround 1 min later and started shooting.

Time: 17:20-17:30 UTC+2 (MESZ)

Server Time: 15:20 ~

Hunt on

NamelessWonder

Edited by NamelessWonder
  • Like 1

Today arround 4:10 GMT-3 in server DE602 "RomaH" appears chasing me and my friend in a chopter.

With friends repair the helicopter found in Skalisty Island. We start looking for oil to fill the tank when about 500 meters from the island begin to shoot bullets which seemed helicopter (we saw the orange shades drawn). Near Kamenka see a helicopter chasing us and shooting us. Responded to the fire escape and seeing RomaH (Cheater) was the pilot. Near the Lopatino appears again attacking helicopter. A Neku (Player) is killed. Injuring the pilot Raykos (Player) and others jumped from the helicopter. RomaH (Cheater) again in it.

In the island in the middle are a super base of cheated tents.

Here's a screenshot of his base in Skalisty where the helicopter initially shot us from while we were taking off:

2vns37o.jpg

About 12 tents surrounded by a big circle of sand bags and barbed wire with weapons, ammo, food and drinks. For example, there were a few SVDs with over 30 mags, a few L85A2s with over 30 STANAG mags, and so on.