Sign in to follow this  
Murphboy7

Did I Go Bandit?

Me and my friend were on vent, and we decided to go to the NW airfield. I had a m16a4 m203 with 3 HE m203 rounds with a revolver sidearm and a CZ550 in my backpack in case I needed it. My friend just had a revolver and a double barrel shotgun.

I also need to point out that I only killed one person (who was a bandit, and was my first player kill EVER) in that life, and I had around 350 zombie kills, so I don't fight people much.

Anyway, we headed to the NW airfield and we saw a downed helicopter near it and we were going to loot it. There were 3 people already there and they hadn't seen us. My friend stated that there was no safe way to communicate with them and that we just had 2 choices: flight or fight. We chose the latter.

I pulled out the CZ550, and when they were attacked by zombies, I shot one in the head, and the rest fled into the forest. We waited about 5 minutes and figured to leave the loot on the body for their friend because all WE wanted to do was go to the airfield. Eventually we crawled our way to the airfield, and those two managed to sneak behind us. I made a bad tactical call on where we should position ourselves for defense and we died (Karma!).

So, considering that I fired upon someone for that given reason, does that make me a bandit or just a wary survivor?

Well, what was the reason why you killed He/She?