Sign in to follow this  
Carad

Character disappearing? 15/07/2012

What's up with the servers? :( This morning i happened upon another survivor and after gunning him down i got rewarded with a M4A3 CCO and M107. Now my character spawns at the coast with only a flashlight and bandages? o.O Has this happened to anyone else today? Oh well, prolly gotta go kill someone else with good gear then :P

Edit: Oh and i think i had about 5 hours playtime with the char. 150 zombie kills and so on. So shouldn't disappear just because some server restarts or smth :o Also i think my character changed from female to male. Genderbender ftw

Edited by Carad

It happened to me too. You just have to die and respawn and you'll get your old character back if he wasn't dead. I don't know for sure it's going to work but you can always try.

Thanks for the reply. I gotta try that out. And if it doesn't work... Well, i got nothing to lose at this point, right? :D

Happened to me too last night. I reconnected to that server and then tried other servers as well, but it was still a new character not my old one. So I waited till this morning and tried again on yet another server and it was still a new character so I am just playing with him now.

While all this was happening I was playing with a friend and last night his character was fine but when he logged in to play with me this morning he too had a new character.

What's up with the servers? :( This morning i happened upon another survivor and after gunning him down i got rewarded with a M4A3 CCO and M107. Now my character spawns at the coast with only a flashlight and bandages? o.O Has this happened to anyone else today? Oh well, prolly gotta go kill someone else with good gear then :P

Edit: Oh and i think i had about 5 hours playtime with the char. 150 zombie kills and so on. So shouldn't disappear just because some server restarts or smth :o Also i think my character changed from female to male. Genderbender ftw

Similar thing happened last week. I just move on and stick to whatever character it resets to and pray it doesn't happen again.

Happened to me too last night. I reconnected to that server and then tried other servers as well, but it was still a new character not my old one. So I waited till this morning and tried again on yet another server and it was still a new character so I am just playing with him now.

While all this was happening I was playing with a friend and last night his character was fine but when he logged in to play with me this morning he too had a new character.

UPDATE: That second character finally died and now I have my originial guy back :D