Sign in to follow this  
SpaceLion

CROWBAR: Bug or awesome?

So I found a crowbar yesterday and when I picked up it seems like it replaced my cz, BUT i still got the cz in my hands and being able to shot it, and then something marvelous happened: When I hit F I CAN FUCKING HIT THINGS WITH THE CZ, AND MAN IT FEELS SO GOOD.

So is this a bug and going to be fixed? I hope not, because hitting zombies in the leg with your weapon and then smashing their heads when they are crawling on the floor is a nice feature.

Crowbar takes no space in my inventory, its like instead of picking a weapon I learned the skill to hit with my weapon.

Maybe devs should think of implementing the ability to hit with a weapon when hitting F, i dunno :3

i havent had the balls to save character with it in my inventory (would be a pisser if it replaced your primary on save). but i like it, the ability to melee without having to drop weapon then remove hatchet from toolbar e.t.c. is great. and its definately not overpowered so im all for it. hatchet should stay a primary though. but like a tactical knife could be cool

Edited by Gruelius

Yeah, so I accidentally picked up a crowbar and now it appears in my main weapon slot. When I open my gear my M4 is gone, but I still have it in my hands and I can shoot with it. When I press F I can indeed swing my weapon. So what will happen when I log out? I can't drop the crowbar either.