Sign in to follow this  
Jonko

My first kills + adrenaline kic

10 Minutes ago i did my first kill.

It happend in elektro: I was walking around and looking for some other suviviors. Suddenly i spotted 2 Surviviors who came from the mountain Dobryy (near Elektro). I thought that I better wait till they reached the city. After a few seconds I saw both again. I waited behind a corner untill they passed the opposite corner. I follow them. Then saw them lie on the botom. My heartbeat increased to infinity, I fired with my Akm killed the first then the second without any reaction off them. After this i looted very fast their gear and run like forrest gump ahead a zombie hord.

During this seconds a got an incredebile adrenaline kick like I never felt befor in other games except Minecraft :D

So I aske you how was you first expirience in killing other surviviors?

And wath do you think did i do the rigth?

• Like 1

Fuck off back to Call of Duty. Killing survivors without realising their intent ruins the game for everyone.

I think better I kill them befor they kill me.

My first kill was 20 minutes into the game. I murdered another noob with a hatchet. It felt somewhat wrong.

Fuck off back to Call of Duty. Killing survivors without realising their intent ruins the game for everyone.

The 2 dudes where in Elektro so they deserved to die anyway. Also I would be very glad if you came running for me in a straight line to ask me the "Friendly?" question, makes it easier for me to aim at your noobhead ;)

Just learn that this game is 0% about ingame chat and 100% about TS3 or other voice-services ;) Team with mates you know > kill everyone else > WIN

@ Jonko: Nice going :) shoot everyone and never hessitate to kill!

• Like 2

Cry more. Jesus christ.

• Like 1

it does not maybe he was killing them for loot supplies to survive u cant assume that he plays COD because he kills two people!!

My first kill was also in electro I was on top of the school with a crowbar, ( yes a crowbar) and I rounded a corner to come face to face with another survivor and then wack his face off with a corwbar.

everyone i've met in this game shoots first and asks questions later. besides, elektro is a known pvp area. if you don't wanna die, stay out.