Sign in to follow this  
MaskedBaboon

Jittery mouse and unable to aim

Ever since someone gave me an M4A1, everytime I am in first person mode, or in scope mode, the screen bounces around all crazy which makes it insanely difficult to aim. Anyone else have this issue?

Ever since someone gave me an M4A1, everytime I am in first person mode, or in scope mode, the screen bounces around all crazy which makes it insanely difficult to aim. Anyone else have this issue?

I think you need painkillers.

Haha holy crap, yeah it was pain killers. Crazy. Yeah I'm new to the game. I didnt know that's what I needed to do. And no, I didnt pirate. My friend gifted it to me on steam :) Thanks guys!

Haha holy crap, yeah it was pain killers. Crazy. Yeah I'm new to the game. I didnt know that's what I needed to do. And no, I didnt pirate. My friend gifted it to me on steam :) Thanks guys!

No problem. I just wanted to make sure you didn't. (Nobody can tell...)

Wouldn't know how to pirate this game anyway. Hadn't even heard of ARMA or whatever until my friend told me about this mod. Haha, it's pretty fun. Although, i guess its safest to shoot every other player you come across. Since every single one of them has shot at me....doesn't make much sense.