Sign in to follow this  
microfire21

video of hacker killing on spawn us 610

* Server this happened on. - US 610 hosted by HFBservers.com

* Time that it happened including your timezone. - 6 am cst

* What happened during the incident. - everyone to spawn on this server instant death looks like a hack to me watch the video I took. spawned into some empty field in BFE while he stands there just looking at the bodies drop all with no gear at time of spawn.

Optional:

- Video proof - youtube

- Pictures - see video link above

nice to see some people have no life nor are they willing to help out a alpha/beta other than hack and exploit the game in general.

just a bit upset but i know well that hackers will always be part of the game but when you have spent the past 3 day's gathering items to keep from the need of going into any populated areas (nvg for night time, matches , hatchet , g17 4 clips, alice bag for storing meds and food, 2 water bottles, gps, knife for gutting food, tool box for working on things, binoculars, and a tent to store everything in) was trying to play a role of real survivor. looks like its back to loot and rush tactics once again to re gear and start looking for more bugs in the non populated sectors again.....

a recovery would be nice but i know im not that lucky.

great mod keep it up team

btw i will fraps everything from now on with this mod to not only catch great game play but to log all hacks i see and bugs of all the areas i travel to.

how come u din't die instant?

i did that was the start of login it says you have died and then i was able to move around....not sure what was going on other than spawned death

my name on dayz is micro btw see in the video it shows i was killed yet i was able to get up....and start walking around...i am running all the newest beta patches as well full 1.7.2.3 and beta 94945...might have had something to do with my being able to move after death im not sure here..... i just know the whole server died but the one standing there....

Edited by microfire

just re-logged back into us 610 to see what was going on looks like i have most of my gear back now...missing a few things but something is better than nothing.... =)

Hi Mirco,

I am the admin of this servious, and unfortunatly I was not on at this time to prevent this. I am working hard to find more admins so that I can have as much coverage as possible to prevent something like this from happening again. This was possibly the 2nd day my server was up and I am really sorry that this happened.

Let me know if I can help - in game name is Badnoob.