ghOst_Moley

Starting off.

How do you get your first gun?

From watching YouTube videos i assumed you started off with one, although, the last three times i have spawned I haven't had a weapon or been able to find one close by.

Any help would be great thanks :-)

you don't spawn with a gun anymore (since 1.7.1 or so)

need to find one, check out houses, barns etc.

Edited by moriak

Go to towns and search for houses you can get in, theres bound to be a weapon after searching a few. Starting guns have been removed because the amount of kills was to high and was to easy.

You used to start with a pistol, but I believe it led to new players having too much instant power and pvp consuming the coast! Now you just have to look around until you find one! The military base is a good place to look

thanks for the reply's guys.

Lol i've died 5 times now and I haven't found a weapon.... Monkey zombies keep noticing me from about 30m away while i'm slow crouching. :(

I think it's ridiculous what you start with now. And the amount of PvP kills is too high! This is supposed to be a survival situation.

• Like 1

Also how you do not start with any food/water!!! I know if it happened now I would have approx. 30 cans of food and plenty of water! And some sort of weapon!

Edited by GurkhaCommando
  • Like 1

i agree, cupboards full of food and in the house theres at least a kitchen knife,or in the shed mabeys a spade, 3x3 timber or something usuable as a weapon.hopefully an update soon to at least give people a starting chance on it.

• Like 1

Usually you want to spawn in Cherno or Electro.

Cherno is PVP high, since it has loot for beginners, check the apartments, they are filled with new backpacks, guns and ammo. After that, I suggest going to the super market. Go prone when crossing roads, always keep an eye on your back and roofs. Stay out of the treelines sight as there may be snipers. Once you get to the super market, there is usually a primary weapon and some food, usually after that I go to the fire station to maybe loot a better gun.

this is how I start off

• Like 1