Sign in to follow this  
Boongzilla

Random Asshattery

So I just found a pretty sweet tractor and was having a blast tearing around some hillside/farm. I found the horn and then looked around to check if I'd built a zombie conga-line worthy of admiration, only to see a power line topple over onto my nifty ride. Before I had time to leap to safety, I was on the ground, bleeding heavily with my precious tractor ablaze. Disappoint.

One of my favourite day z moments I was in Berezino and some dude came roaring at me randomly with a tractor. He broke my legs, I shot him to pieces with an AKM, and the zombies killed me after a few waves. This is irrelevant to your story, but it was a riot.

I don't think anything can really be relevant to my story, I just felt like sharing my ridiculous DayZ moment. Tractors are funny.

Wasn't aware you could man tractors.

Gives me the idea of starting a biker gang, but with tractors.

Hells Farmers.

• Like 4

Wasn't aware you could man tractors.

Gives me the idea of starting a biker gang, but with tractors.

Hells Farmers.

+1.

They see me rolling...

Perhaps Lawn-mowers next?

Edited by deltaforce11
  • Like 1

oh god... 3 tractors in form rolling down bean coast playing they see me rollin hahahaha!

One of my favourite day z moments I was in Berezino and some dude came roaring at me randomly with a tractor. He broke my legs, I shot him to pieces with an AKM, and the zombies killed me after a few waves. This is irrelevant to your story, but it was a riot.

I got similar slightly better...

So it was night time i was in cherno, i have a CZ with me i turn the corner and bam i see lights in the distance...i get closer and turn another corner...jeep RIGHT THERE im like SHIT so i circle around the hotel building so im behind the jeep i see someone in it im like OMG SWEET so i get that CZ up and POW right in the head. literally 5 seconds later i start getting shot at from what i believe to be his buddy since the car honked his horn and was just stationary...i just spam the CZ on him...i kill him i run from zombies and eventually die...in hind sight i really should have ran into the damn car....