maat_mdq18@hotmail.com

LONG loading times on servers with 20+

Before 1.7.2 i could join 49/50 servers in 1 or 2 minutes , now everytime i try to join servers with 20+ people or so takes so much time to load my character (5-15 minutes) and sometimes it doesn even manage to load . i have to alt + f4 my game .

Another issue i found is my FPS is really slow on night now , thing that wasnt happening before 1.7.2 too.

Anyone else having such issues after 1.7.2 ?

Some Servers has a long loading time. But other not. Today i cant even reach the lobby because "Wait for Host" dont stop. Every Server say this to me. Maybe all hosts are afk?^^ But there are alot of people playing on this Server.

Some Servers has a long loading time. But other not. Today i cant even reach the lobby because "Wait for Host" dont stop. Every Server say this to me. Maybe all hosts are afk?^^ But there are alot of people playing on this Server.

That's because you have the newest patch. Downgrade to 94876 and the 'Wait for Host' bug will stop.

Thanks, but now my game will have no responding if i reach "Receiving Data" (after tank loading screen)

Been happening tonight to me on ALOT of servers, Black screen loading and I let it sit there for a good 10minutes and still doesn't load.

I stuck at the lobby where Receiving ist printed. If i switch to desktop there is listed that my game has crashed. Now i reinstalled the Arma2 beta patch and now i get the message, that i have a wrong CD-Key.

Start as Admin doesnt work.